Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Aaron Pierre.|
|In Limelight||The Underground Railroad (Role: Caesar).
Krypton (Role: Dev-Em).
|Birth City||South London, England.|
|Birth Date||June 7, 1994.|
|Weight||Kilograms: 85 Kg.
Pounds: 187 lbs.
|Height||In Feet: 6' 3".
Meters: 1.91 m.
Centimeters: 191 cm.
|Training||Classical theatre in Toronto.|
|Alma Mater||Lewisham College.
London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA).
|Last Updated.||12th May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Underground Railroad Actor Aaron Pierre Biography
- British actor Aaron Pierre is popular among fans for his strong performance as Dev-Em in the Krypton tv-series two seasons.
- In this series, he shared the screen alongside Cameron Cuffe, Rasmus Hardiker, Georgina Campbell, Ann Ogbomo, Blake Ritson, and Ian McElhinney in twenty episodes.
- Since entering the professional cinema, Pierre began making his mark by act as Raymond in 18 Latimer Road.
- In 2017, he came into the spotlight for making his superb appearance in Prime Suspect 1973, The A Word, and Britannia.
- The acting was not his priority; before that, he initially wanted to be an athlete; if he were not an actor, we could see him as a professional sprinter.
- He enjoys reading books; he can read a novel for a while and then a non-fiction book on the physiology of the human body for another period.
- The 6 feet 3 inches height star Aaron Pierre was born on June 7, 1994, in South London, England.
- To get into acting, he gets training in Classical theatre in Toronto; further, he attended Lewisham College, where he studied Shakespeare.
- Pierre feels a complete attachment to Shakespeare; that’s why he attended LAMDA and primarily learned about Shakespeare in three years of the curriculum.
- While learning at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA), he participated in Of Mice And Men, Platonov, The Virtuoso, Lift Off, Agamemnon, Design For Living, and And Racing Demon Plays.
- His favorite theater character is Michael Cassio that he featured in “Othello” at Shakespeare’s Globe, for which he also got the Ian Charleson Award Nomination.
- 27 years old Aaron Pierre is in the spotlight since he got the chance to perform in “The Underground Railroad” alongside Thuso Mbedu, Amber Gray, Joel Edgerton, and Chase Dillon.
- From April 14, 2021, his popularity increased when his fans watched him in Caesar’s portrayal in ten episodes.
- Not just for “The Underground Railroad,” his prominence is also skyrocketed on the global level for his forthcoming project “Old” on 23 July 2021.