|Full Name||Abbey Humphries.|
|Other Name||Abbey Freeze.|
|In Spotlight for||Twentysomethings Austin.|
|Birth Date||December 10, 1995.|
|Birth Place||Houston, Texas.|
|Siblings||Sister: Annie Humphreys.|
Brother: Josh Humphreys.
|Bestfriend||Luke Alexander Stege.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 3".|
In centimeters: 160 cm.
In meters: 1.60 m.
Pounds: 108 lbs.
Twentysomethings Austin Star Abbey Humphreys Bio | Wiki
- 27 years old Texas native star Abbey Humphreys hit the headlines on December 10 with her stunning entry on the Netflix new reality show “Twentysomethings Austin.”
- On “Twentysomethings Austin,” girl house, she reached with her sister Annie Humphreys in their personal car where after entering Girl House, she met Raquel Daniels & Natalie Gable.
- While talking with the Netflix team, Abbey revealed that she got married at a very young age but recently divorced, because as per her, dating is also essential.
- From the first day on the show, she came a little bit near to contestant Kamari Bonds, and very soon, the two started spending a lot of time together.
- In Twentysomethings Austin Show, there were no restrictions on anyone; that’s why when she ran out of money and had to go to a job interview.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 3-inch tall reality tv star Abbey Humphreys was born on December 10, 1995, by her parents in Houston City in Texas, where she spent most of her life.
- After completing her higher education from her native city university, she did different jobs in many cities to maintain her daily expenses, even in 2017 worked in Gaslamp Quarter Neighborhood in San Diego.
- Love Life: Since childhood, Humphreys lived happily ever after in her journey with her parents, but her life began changing when she married at a very young age.
- She didn’t reveal her Ex-husband’s name to the media and her social profiles but shared multiple pictures & videos with her lifetime best friend Luke Alexander Stege numerous times.
- Apart from gaining fame for “TwentySomethings Austin,” Abbey is a famous TikTok star whose over 130.9K people follow her.
- To make her presence wide, she uploaded her first video on Tiktok on September 5, 2020, with her sister, which got over 41.3 K views.
- Facts: Twentysomethings Austin contestant Abbey Freeze is bilingual; because she did her specialization in “Baby’s Babbling,” which she learned in her Linguistics classes.