|Real Name||Abigail Lehrer.|
|Stage Name||Abigail Brooks.|
|In Limelight||American Idol.|
|Age||21 years old.|
|Birth Date||May 10, 2000.|
|Birth Place||Castle Rock, Colorado.|
|Lives in||New York, America.|
|Parents||Father: Keith Lehrer.|
Pounds: 112 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 4.5".|
In centimeters: 163.8 cm.
In meters: 1.63 m.
|School||Castle View High School.|
|Singing Training||The Institute for American Musical Theatre.|
|Last Update||March 14, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
American Idol Contestant Abigail Brooks Wiki | Bio
- Castle Rock 21 years old Tiktok star Abigail Brooks (born on May 10, 2000) popularity has been rising rapidly after her wow performance in American Idol season 20 auditions.
- While giving a swift interview, she said, “I sing into a Broom because I always like to have the effect that I’m singing for a crowd and that it’s a big deal. And I don’t know, it also gives me, like, a sense of comfort.”
- After listening about her love for broom singing, a crew member brought her a broom on the stage to pretend it’s a mic.
- Brooks sang Don McLean’s famous song “Vincent.” While she was singing, the expressions of all three judges clearly explained how much they were enjoying her singing.
- Following her performance, Luke Bryan compared her to Barbra Streisand, saying that her voice suits the kind of songs Barbra sang. He also added that her voice quality is perfect for Disney songs.
- Lionel, who is the best friend of Streisand, said, “I know Barbara very well, and she is playful. You’ve got some qualities that only belong to you. And that’s the part I’m in love with.”
- In the end, all three judges, with a unanimous decision, gave her a golden ticket to Hollywood.
Family, Siblings, and Education
- On May 10, 2000, Abigail Brooks (age 21 years) was born at her parents’ home in Castle Rock, Colorado.
- Her father, Keith Lehrer, has his own business in Colorado; on the other hand, information about Brooks’ mother is absent.
- Abby is not a single child as she also has a pair of brothers and a younger sister.
- After graduating from Castle View High School in 2019, Brooks moved to New York to join IAMT (The Institute for American Musical Theatre), and now she is temporarily living there.
- Abigail said during auditions, “The first time I heard Barbra Streisand, I was in my kitchen with my mom. We set up for Christmas, and my mom turned on Barbra Streisand’s version of Jingle Bells. Her voice was just so different from anything I’d ever heard, and I was immediate, like, hooked.”
- The desire to have a career and sound like Streisand motivated Brooks to start her music journey.
- In 2020 she decided to present her talent to the general public and started uploading music on the internet.
- There is a big chance that many of you might have heard before because Abigail Brooks is very popular on the internet platform TikTok.
- She began making videos in March 2020, and now more than 107k people follow her on TT.
- Her viral video titled “POV: You’ve discovered the 1950’s version of this song” has over 2.2 million views.
- If you want, check Brooks by searching her username, which is “@abigailblehrer.”
- As of 2022, the hopeful singer is working at a coffee shop in Tribeca in NYC.
- It will be interesting to see how her journey at the reality music show will go and become the next American Idol.
Social Life and Boyfriend
- While attending music school in NYC, Lehrer made many friends, visible from her social media handles.
- Many people want to know the name of Abigail Brooks’ so to satisfy those people, we did our research, and it turned out that her current relationship status is single.
- The desire to be a music star one day motivates her to use all the energy in her career right now.
Abigail Brooks Q&A
Ques: How old is the American Idol contestant Abigail Brooks?
Ans: 21 years.
Ques: Another name of Abigail Brooks?
Ans: Abigail Lehrer.
Ques: When is the birthday of Abigail Lehrer?
Ans: May 10.
Ques: TikTok username of Abigail Brooks?
Ques: Abigail Brooks’ Instagram handle?