Wiki | Bio
|Real Name||Abril Di Yorio.|
|In Limelight||Secrets of Summer (2022).|
|Age||21 years old.|
|Birth Date||May 19, 2000.|
|Lives in||Buenos Aires.|
|Siblings||1. Nicolas (Brother)|
2. Ramiro (Brother).
3. Mile (Sister).
Pounds: 125.6 lbs.
|Color of Eyes||Brown.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 4".|
In centimeters: 163 cm (approx).
In meters: 1.63 m.
|Filmography||1. Adagio (Sofia) (2019).|
2. Secrets of Summer (2022).
|Last Update||February 14, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Secrets of Summer Actress Abril Di Yorio Biography
- A Twenty-one-year-old Argentinian actress Abril Di Yorio (born on May 19, 2000), rose to fame since making her fabulous entry in Netflix’s Secrets of Summer (Cielo Grande).
- The show was released two days after Valentine’s day, and it featured Yorio by the side of Luan Brum, Guido Messina, Pilar Pascual, and Giulia Guerrini.
- The show’s story is fascinating, involving mystery, fantasy, and drama. People loved Luz (Abril) indulging in an on-screen romance with Victor Varona, and praises are everywhere for her work.
- Everybody thinks that Di is an experienced actress who has worked in many shows but let us tell you that it was her first major show and before this, she acted in theatre shows and short films.
Relationship and Personal Life
- Today fans want to know the name of Abril Di Yorio’s boyfriend, so we started our research and checked all her images to find any clue.
- To our disappointment, we found nothing about her love life, and no photo surfaced which could tell about her relationship status.
- In conclusion, we can say that she is not dating anybody right now and spends her time focusing on her career.
- Travelling has a special place in Yorio’s heart, but she travels with her special friend Pilar Lannopollo, a travel blogger.
Early life and Siblings
- Argentina-born Abril Di Yorio (age 21) entered this world on May 19, 2000, at her parents’ house in Buenos Aires.
- She spent her childhood with Mile (sister) and two brothers, Nicolas & Ramiro.
- Learning different arts began at a young age, and she was afraid to go to classes, but her sister, like best friend Lila Dorsa, helped her overcome this fear. Even to this day, they both are excellent friends.
- When she first attended lessons for Ukelele. Later classes for dancing classes also got added. In 2020, she will know various dance forms like Jazz, pop, theatre jazz, classical, tap and hip-hop.
- Once Abril’s father took her to a theatre, and Di was only eight years old at that time. While watching the play, her dad observed that she was taking too much interest, leading to which he made her take acting classes.
- In 2012, Abril’s first chance to work in a movie theatre came. Yorio played a role in “What they call love,” directed by Victoria Miranda. Two years later, she got work with Yangel Machado in a short movie called “The Labyrinth.”
- Till 2016 Abril did some more plays in the theatre, and after that, she connected with “Pechmann,” a talent manager, as it was for her to get a good role.
- Things were not going great for her career as all she was getting were theatre jobs, and then finally, in 2019, her talent manager informed her that auditions for the short movie “Adagio” were going on,
- Later she aced auditions and did the role of a teacher. Luckily the movie won many awards, and casting agents then head-hunted 5 feet 4 inches tall, Abril Di Yorio, for the part of “Luz” in “Cielo Grande.”