Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Adrian Blake Enscoe.|
|Known as||Adrian Enscoe.|
|Profession||Actor | Musician.|
|Trending for||Dickinson - Austin Dickinson.|
|Age||31 years old.|
|Birth Date||January 29, 1990.|
|Born in||Earlville, New York.|
|Lives in||New York City.|
|Girlfriend | Fiance||Sydney Torin Shepherd.|
|Parents||Mother: Cindy Carter.|
Father: Christopher Enscoe.
|Siblings||Sister: Zoe Enscoe.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 10".|
In centimeters: 177 cm.
In meters: 1.77 m.
Pounds: 149 lbs.
|School||Sherburne-Earlville High School.|
|Alumni||Carnegie Mellon University.|
|Last Update||November 5, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Dickinson Actor Adrian Enscoe Biography
- 31 years old American actor Adrian Enscoe has been sprung into the headlines once again by starring alongside Hailee Steinfeld & Ella Hunt in the Apple tv series “Dickinson.”
- In this series, this stunning star performed in the character of Austin Dickinson, who is Emily Dickinson’s brother & husband of Sue Gilbert, but his wife is romantically close to his sister Emily.
- On October 5, Austin again landed with his on-screen wife Sue in Dickinson season 3 because his wife returned to Amherst for her best friend, Emily, in season 2.
- Before making a final appearance in Dickinson last season, Adrian got the chance to make his presence as Rao Dodger in Killian & the Comeback Kids in 2020.
- Still, in 2020, he steadily gained immense fame for beautifully portraying the Bandit’s role in Love in the Underground: Side A & Side B short video.
- In the acting industry, Enscoe entered by performing the role of Boyfriend in “Death to Romance,” but before that, he started his career as a Singer & Guitarist.
- Relationship: Apart from his relationship in the Dickinson series, the 5 feet 10 inches tall actor Adrian Enscoe has been in an intense love relationship with his fellow actress & singer Sydney Torin Shepherd.
- This lovely couple started their romantic bond in 2012, and on October 8, just after midnight, Adrian Blake surprised his girlfriend by proposing her for marriage.
- His future wife, Sydney Torin Shepherd, shared their lovely moment picture on Instagram when her boyfriend got down on one knee in front of Pete’s Candy Store and asked her to marry.
- After saying yes to Enscoe’s, they entered Pete’s Candy Store, where they celebrated this lovely day with their family and friends.
- Early Life: Dickinson Actor Adrian Enscoe was born on January 29, 1990, by his mother Cindy Carter and father Christopher Enscoe in Earlville Village in New York State.
- In his family, this talented artist is not the only person who works in the industry because his younger sister Zoe Enscoe works at Boom! Studios and previously served at Untitled entertainment.
- Being an active guy, his journey for entertaining people started when he was studying at Sherburne-Earlville High School.
- At the time of studying in high school, he started gaining fame by becoming a part of the S-E community for his acting talents.
- On the way of acting, he first enrolled in Carnegie Mellon University School Of Drama, from where he completed his acting Degree in 2012.
- Facts: In addition to acting and music, Adrian Blake Enscoe was a prolific figure at S-E High School, even once named the Salutatorian for the Class of 2008.
- Being an intelligent student in high school, he received multiple prizes in high school, including academic awards in English, history, and arithmetic even served as swim team captain.