Wiki | Bio
|Birth Name||Alex R Hibbert.|
|Trending for||The Chi (Role: Kevin Williams).
Moonlight (Role: Chiron / Little).
|Date of Birth||July 4, 2004.|
|Birth City||South Florida, USA.|
|Parents||Mother: Donna Wellington.
|Hair & Eyes||Black.|
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
In centimeters: 165 cm.
In meters: 1.65 m.
|School||Norland Middle School.|
|Last Update||22 May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Chi Actor Alex R Hibbert Biography
- American emerging actor Alex R Hibbert is in the spotlight since 2018 to starring Kevin Williams’s role in “The Chi” series.
- In this series, he has appeared alongside Jacob Latimore, Shamon Brown Jr, and Michael Epps, and many other stars in three seasons.
- From May 23, 2021, Alex again came into the limelight for giving his fabulous performance alongside “The Chi” season 4th new Christian Litke, Jared DM Grant, and Walter Coppage.
- Hibbert’s acting journey began at Norland Middle School, from where he got the chance to give an audition for his first major debut “Moonlight.”
- This guy hit the headlines after performing the wonderful boy named Chiron, aka Little role in Moonlight.
- He won the COFCA, CIFCC, SEFCA, PFCS, NFCS, BSFC, ACCA, Special Gotham, Gold Derby, Robert Altman Awards for his superb performance in Moonlight.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 5 inches growing height star Alex R Hibbert landed in South Florida by his mother Donna Wellington on July 4, 2004.
- His mother and sister Robin has always been instrumental in making him an actor.
- By became popular for performing arts, this guy got work for modeling in many brands such as Calvin Klein.
- In 2018, this young star got the chance to feature a minor role of Young Oakland Kid in “Black Panther.”
- Alex is currently on the fast track for achieving more success and, as of now, features in the Showtime series “The Chi season 4.”
- He has fully prepared his future in upcoming years; he wants to become too rich to buy his Mansion.
- 16-year-old star Alex Hibbert less used social media because he is busy building his career; that’s why he is not involved in any romantic relationships.