Wiki | Bio
|Birth Name||Alex R Hibbert.|
|Trending for||The Chi (Role: Kevin Williams).|
Moonlight (Role: Chiron / Little).
|Date of Birth||July 4, 2004.|
|Birth City||South Florida, USA.|
|Parents||Mother: Donna Wellington.|
|Hair & Eyes||Black.|
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".|
In centimeters: 165 cm.
In meters: 1.65 m.
|School||Norland Middle School.|
|Last Update||22 May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Chi Actor Alex R Hibbert Biography
- American emerging actor Alex R Hibbert is in the spotlight since 2018 to starring Kevin Williams’s role in “The Chi” series.
- In this series, he has appeared alongside Jacob Latimore, Shamon Brown Jr, and Michael Epps, and many other stars in three seasons.
- From May 23, 2021, Alex again came into the limelight for giving his fabulous performance alongside “The Chi” season 4th new Christian Litke, Jared DM Grant, and Walter Coppage.
- Hibbert’s acting journey began at Norland Middle School, from where he got the chance to give an audition for his first major debut “Moonlight.”
- This guy hit the headlines after performing the wonderful boy named Chiron, aka Little role in Moonlight.
- He won the COFCA, CIFCC, SEFCA, PFCS, NFCS, BSFC, ACCA, Special Gotham, Gold Derby, Robert Altman Awards for his superb performance in Moonlight.
Early Life: The 5 feet 5 inches growing height star Alex R Hibbert landed in South Florida by his mother, Donna Wellington, on July 4, 2004. His mother and sister, Robin, have always been instrumental in making him an actor.
By becoming popular for performing arts, this guy got work for modeling in many brands such as Calvin Klein.
In 2018, this young star got the chance to feature in a minor role as Young Oakland Kid in “Black Panther.”
Alex is currently on the fast track for achieving more success and, as of now, features in the Showtime series “The Chi season 4.”
He has fully prepared his future in upcoming years; he wants to become too rich to buy his Mansion.
18-year-old star Alex Hibbert less used social media because he is busy building his career; that’s why he is not involved in any romantic relationships.