|Full Birth Name||Alexander Clooney.|
|In LimeLight||for being the son of Actor George Clooney.|
|Date of Birth||June 6, 2017.|
|Age (as of 2020)||3 years.|
|Birth Place (Hometown).||United States.|
|Parents||Mother: George Clooney.
Father: Amal Clooney.
|Siblings||Sister: Ella Clooney.|
|Parents Social Media Accounts||https://www.instagram.com/ellaalexanderclooney/
|Last Update||18 November 2020 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com)|
George Clooney’s Son Alexander Clooney Biography
- Alexander Clooney was born on June 6, 2017, in the United States of America with her twin sister Ella Clooney.
- The Clooney Twins are in the limelight for being the children of one of the famous American actor George Clooney (father) and British-Lebanese barrister Amal Clooney (mother).
- As of 2020, both of their kids are 3 years old.
- Recently he has been the subject of much discussion among the people because he had interrupted his father, George Clooney, in Zoom Meeting.
- Officially his parents have not revealed his pictures on their social media platforms, although their photos have been uploaded by his fans on Instagram and many other subject media platforms.
- His multiple awards winner father, George Clooney, started his filmography journey in 1978 by performing as Young Man Carrying Barrel in Centennial TV Mini-Series.
- Alexander and Ella’s father, George, tied the knot with an American television actress Talia Balsam on 15 December 1989 but officially separated on 17 September 1993.
- On 27 September 2014, George Timothy Clooney got married to Lebanese-British human rights barrister Alamuddin, aka Amal Clooney.
- He is also so little; that’s why he is completely dependent on George Clooney’s net worth of $600 million.
- Like his father, his mother is also interested in acting, and she has also worked in a documentary called On Her Shoulders alongside 44th U.S. President Barack Obama.