|Real Name||Allegra Miles.|
|In Limelight||American ido Season 20.|
The Voice Season 18.
|Age||19 years old.|
|Birth Date||January 15, 2004.|
|Birth Place||Born in San Diego.|
|Lives in||Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.|
|Boyfriend||Michael Williams (rumored).|
|Parents||Father: Raf Muilenburg. |
Mother: Thia Muilenburg.
|Height||In feet: 5' 7".|
In meters: 1.7 m.
In centimeters: 170 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 120.15 lbs.|
|Television||1. The Voice Season 18.|
2. American Idol (2022).
4. 4 AM.
|School||St. John School of the Arts.|
|Net worth||USD 200-250k.|
|Last Update||March 07, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Know About American Idol Contestant Allegra Miles
- Allegra Miles (born on January 15, 2003) is a 19-year-old singer-songwriter from West Palm Beach, Florida, who rose to fame after her performance in the “American Idol Season 20.”
- While playing an ivory white piano, she sang her original song, “Tainted.”
- Lionel Richie gave her compliments for her penmanship, performance style, and of course, for her voice. Further exaggerating how well Miles performed, Lionel gave her a Yes.
- Judges, Katy Perry and Luke Bryan, also loved the way she sang, and with three yes, she got the Golden ticket to Hollywood, by which she moved to the next round.
- Miles made it to the top 9 on Season 18 of NBC’s “The Voice.” She regularly plays in the West Palm Beach music scene and beyond with dedication and hard work.
- She reimagines covers in a way that captures each song’s mood and meaning. Soul, alternative, R&B, and singer-songwriter styles influence her creative music.
Childhood, Parents, and Siblings
- Famous singer Allegra Miles (age 19) landed on the earth at her parent’s house on January 15, 2003, in the area of San Diego.
- Due to father Raf Muilenburg’s work, the family moved to St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands. There they spent five years, but in 2014 Allegra’s mother insisted, which is why they returned to Florida.
- Allegra’s schooling life at St. John School of the Arts went smoothly, where in addition to performing in Plays, she learned different instruments.
- Her sister Missy Miles is also a music lover, but she has kept this interest restricted to only playing instruments.
Social Media Handles and Personal Life
- The kind of profession that this girl is following requires to be connected with people, and in this digital age, it might be not wrong to say that for an artist, social media is an indispensable part.
- Allegra has an Instagram account with a blue tick on Instagram and 42.3k followers. With rising popularity, this count is ticking upwards.
- Last year, there was a word in the air that Michael Williams is that one special guy who could be Allegra Miles’ boyfriend.
- But, saying this with complete confidence is not possible yet as there is no confirmation from either of the parties.
- 5 Feet 7 inches tall singer Allegra Miles comes from a family of music lovers. Her mother is a music therapist who performs regularly in the South Florida area as a singer/songwriter who plays guitar and keyboard.
- Her father is a bassist and guitarist, while her older sister is a guitarist and pianist. They all perform together at local shows and gatherings on occasion.
- Allegra began learning the piano at the age of four; later, she moved towards playing the guitar and creating songs at the age of twelve.
- TV journey for Allegra started when she heard about a singing reality show and made no delay in applying for participation.
- That show was Season 18 of NBC’s “The Voice,” from February through May 2020. She got chosen as a member of Team Nick Jonas out of 40,000 people that participated.
- Allegra rose to fame on the show, amassing a massive following. Her coach praised her as a “storyteller” who could “thread the needle of a song” with her creative arrangements and beautiful, emotional expression.
- Coaches dubbed her “wonderful” performances and her distinct voice a “finale tone.”
- Allegra Miles was only 17 years old when she was able to reserve a place in the top 9 contestants in the 18th season, and to this day, she considers it her most outstanding achievement.
- She showed excellent penmanship and wrote six beautiful songs, namely Lies, Lonely, Eyes, 4 AM, and Tainted. If you want to listen to these songs, you can do so by visiting Miles’ Soundcloud, Spotify, and YouTube accounts.
- The last time she made it to the semi-finals, let’s see if she can make it to the finals this time. To stay updated about her, keep checking our website.
Allegra Miles Q&A
Ques: How old is Allegra Miles?
Ans: Miles is 19 years old.
Ques: Who got chosen by Nick on “The Voice,” Allegra Miles or Jacob?
Ques: Was Allegra Miles on “The Voice”?
Ques: What happened to Allegra Miles on “The Voice”?
Ans: She was in the top 9 contestants.
Ques: Allegra Miles’ boyfriend’s name?
Ans: Michael Williams.
Ques: Did Allegra Miles win “The Voice”?
Ques: Allegra Miles Instagram account?
Ques: Allegra Miles’ father’s name?
Ans: Raf Muilenburg.
Ques: Mother of Allegra Miles?
Ans: Thia Muilenburg.