Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Alyah Chanelle Scott.|
|Trending for||The Sex Lives of College Girls (Role: Whitney).|
|Profession||Actress | Singer | Dancer.|
|Birth Date||July 8, 1997.|
|Age||24 years old.|
|Birth Place||Houston, Texas.|
|Parents||Father: Stephanie Scott.|
|Paternal||Grandmother: Barbara Green.|
Pounds: 112 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5'5".|
In centimeters: 165 cm.
In meters: 1.65 m.
|Alumni||The University of Michigan.|
|Last Update||November 16, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Sex Lives of College Girls Actress Alyah Chanelle Scott Biography
- 24 years old American actress Alyah Chanelle Scott has been set her height in the headlines since joining the HBO Max new series “The Sex Lives of College Girls.”
- In this series, this multitalented artist made her fabulous appearance as Whitney with Amrit Kaur, Pauline Chalamet, Isabella Roland, even attracted towards the side of Gavin Leatherwood.
- Whitney is her first & Life-changing role because before getting that, she featured as McKenna Smith in the 2019 short film “Walk Off.”
- On November 10, just before eight days to the final release, Alyah attended the Los Angeles premiere of HBO Max’s “The Sex Lives Of College Girls” at Hammer Museum.
- For learning theater & drama skills, she enrolled in the University of Michigan and got her Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in 2019.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 5 inches tall actress Alyah Chanelle Scott was born on July 8, 1997, to her mother and father, Stephanie Scott, in Houston City in Texas.
- Her journey of performing in theaters also began through the University of Michigan, where she participated in “Passing Strange,” “Disaster,” Pippin,” “Hairspray,” “Newsies,” & “Violet” Plays.
- Before becoming part of Popularity, she worked as a theater artist by joining Music Theatre Wichita.
- After leaving the “Music Theatre Wichita” from August 15, 2019, she joined “The Book of Mormon ( Musical).”
- After completing her university degree, she got the chance to act her dream role of “Nabulungi” in the Book of Mormon that she saw in the first national tour when it came through Houston in 2014.
- Facts: Prior to taking the stage seriously, Alyah used TikTok too much to watch or make clips just for entertainment, but she felt guilty lately.
- On-screen, Alyah Chanelle Scott featured her romantic portrayal, but in real life, this beautiful actress has been in a relationship with Simon Longnight.
- This lovely duo has been dating each other since they started sharing the stage in 2016; after that, they appeared on many show openings together.