|Real Name||Amanda Azevedo.|
|In Limelight||Back to 15 (Luiza).|
|Age||22 years old.|
|Birth Date||July 15, 1999|
|Birth Place||Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil.|
|Lives in||Sao Paulo, Brazil.|
Pounds: 123 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 7".|
In centimeters: 167 cm.
In meters: 1.67 m.
|Alumni||1. ESPM - Escola Superior de Propaganda e Marketing.|
2. Studied at New York Film Academy.
|Last Update||February 25, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Who is Back to 15 Actress Amanda Azevedo
- 22 years old Brazilian actress Amanda Azevedo (born on July 15, 1999) has been propelled in the spotlight once again for her romantic landing in the Netflix new series “Back to 15 (De volta Aos 15).”
- In “Back to 15,” this stunning star made her landing in the character of Luiza alongside Anita (Maisa Silva), Carol (Klara Castanho), Douglas (Lucca Picon), & Henrique (Caio Cabral).
- Prior to landing in “Back to 15,” when COVID-19 became the pandemic, everybody was depressed, but Amanda saw it as an opportunity to connect with the world and created a web show called “Call Com Cleo.”
- In “Call with Cleo,” this talented actress not only acted even along with acting, but she also directed with her co-director, Pedro Lucas de Castro.
- The series highlights significant concerns regarding our interaction with social media and quarantine behavior.
- The audience might empathize with the character’s approach to problems, have fun with them, and become emotional due to how she handles them. All eight episodes, in total, are now available on IGTV.
- Besides acting jobs, she has also done modeling and advertisements for famous brands like Mc Donalds.
Love & Personal Life
- The journey of making a career in the entertainment industry is never easy, but it becomes easier if someone has your back.
- For Amanda Azevedo, her boyfriend Nicolas Memolo is the one who has been with her in highs and lows. They have been dating for the last few years, and their relationship is getting more potent than ever with each year passing.
- Memolo works in Octagon Brasil, specializing in sports entertainment and marketing.
- Azevedo’s career got her many friends, but she mostly hangs out with her close friends Jade Tzirulnik and Giovanna Salvioni.
Family, Education, and Childhood
- In the beautiful coastal city, Santos of Sao Paulo, Brazil, Amanda Azevedo (age 22) made her landing on earth on July 15, 1999, at her parent’s house.
- Amanda’s mother always inspired her to do whatever felt right. While schooling at a local school named Colegio Palmares, she told her dad that becoming an actor was her dream, and that is why he made Azevedo join a local theatre group.
- Till the age of 18, the actress did theatre work, and after that, for studying Marketing, she joined ESPM (Escola Superior de Propaganda e-Marketing), a prestigious institute in Sao Paulo.
- While learning at “ESPM,” she worked as Communication Intern at Rede Globo from 2016 to 2017, and just after completing graduation, she became Service Assistant at “Artplan.”
- Amanda Azevedo began acting at the age of seven and continued for 11 years, including in the school theatre.
- She took part in around 20 plays at the time, allowing her to develop a distinct personality. It was vital for Azevedo to express herself, especially when younger and more bashful.
- Throughout the years spent performing in theatre, her connection to acting began there, but she worked to manage her expenses with theaters.
- While working out, she started thinking about acting more seriously and realized that it was her first passion, and in 2019, she moved to New York to follow her passion.
- While in New York, she learned the art of acting more profoundly by enrolling in the “New York Film Academy” even met famous actors like Bryan Cranston.
- In the acting industry, Azevedo took her first step when Director Jorge Fernando gave her the chance to perform the role of Benta in “Seven Sins.”
- In “Seven Sins (Sete Pecados),” she made her landing in 2007 and wonderfully did 137 episodes until 2008, for which she won Contigo Award in 2007.
- On the one hand, Amanda Azevedo created a stir with her entry; meanwhile, her prominence skyrocketed when she got the chance to make her appearance as Ada in “Watercolors of Love” from 2009 to 2010.