Ana María Estupiñán (April 7, 1992) is a Colombian actress and singer from Bogotá, Capital of Colombia. She began her journey in the acting field at the age of 12 as a theater artist.
In 2008, she made her first debut in the “Oye Bonita” TV show and acted till 2010. Later she got a chance to work on a show called La Pola in 2010, in which she did 85 episodes from her first episode released on October 28, 2010, and perform the role of Young Pola Salavarrieta.
This beautiful Colombian Female actress got her fame in the entertainment when she won the Newcomer of the Year award in 2011. After winning this award, she started to achieve success in her acting career.
Let us tell you that Ana María Portrayed the role of Irene alongside actor Carlos Torres (Joaquín) in 2020 All for Love (Amar y Vivir) Colombian Tv series. Ana María made her first appearance in this Netflix Romantic series on 7 January 2020 aired episode and currently completed 63 episodes.
The other main Cast of this Netflix 2020 All for Love series are Yuri Vargas, Jim Muñoz, Julio Sánchez Coccaro, German De Greiff, Juana del Rio, Sandra Guzmán, Lina Nieto, Jairo Ordoñez, Xilena Aycardi, Camila Jiménez, and Gustavo Hernan Monsalve.
Early Life, Family & More
Ana María Estupiñán was born on 7 April 1992 by her mother, Liliana García, in her father, Juan Carlos Estupiñán, the house at Bogotá, Colombia. As of 2020, Ana María’s age is 28 years old, and her zodiac sign is Aries.
Since childhood, she loves to do to acting. She has four siblings Felipe Estupiñán (Brother), Maria Paula Estupiñán García (Sister), Laura Estupiñán (Sister), María Andrea Estupiñán García (Sister). When Ana was too little, she took part in the entertainment theater shows with her sister Laura and Brother Felipe Estupiñán.
While she was studying at the Colombian private school, she took admission to the academy of Caracol in 2004 for learning acting skills. She started her acting journey by becoming a part of the school, and City Theater shows in her acting early days.
Personal Life & Relationship
She is a married actress. Ana María Estupiñán Husband, Mattias Bylin, working as a Young pilot for the Passion for Aviation. The Love pair started dating in 2017.
In 2018, when the couple arrived in Orlando to celebrate Maria’s birthday, on the same day, Bylin proposed to Estupiñán for the engagement.
After strengthening their love relationship, this cute couple got married in February 2020, and they have shared pictures of this on their Instagram account.
|Real Birth Name||Ana María Estupiñán.|
|Profession||Actress and Singer.|
|Famous for||her role of Irene in All for Love Netflix Series.|
|Age (as of 2020).||28 years old.|
|Birth Place (Hometown).||Bogotá, Colombia|
|Birth Date||7 April 1992.|
|Height||Centimeters: 170 cm.|
Meters: 1.70 m.
Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
|Weight||Pounds: 125 lbs.|
Kilograms: 57 Kg.
|Natural Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Body Measurement (Bust-Waist-Hips)||33-24-34.|
|Parents||Father: Juan Carlos Estupiñán.|
Mother: Liliana García.
|Siblings||1. Felipe Estupiñán (Brother). |
2. Maria Paula Estupiñán García (Sister).
3. Laura Estupiñán (Sister).
4. María Andrea Estupiñán García (Sister)
|Income & Assets|
|Net worth (As of 2020).||$2.3 Million to $2.7 Million US dollars.|
|School.||Colombian private school.|
|Alma mater||Academy of Caracol.|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/anamestupinan/|
|Last Updated.||01 July 2020 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
Some Lesser Unknown Facts about Ana María Estupiñán
- Ana has fond of singing along with her acting career. She has also sung four songs: Regalo Divino, Amor de Apariencias, Maldito Traidor, and even sung in the latest Netflix series “Amar y Vivir.”
- In acting life, she nominated for six different awards, out of which she had won 3 awards.
- In the 2013 TV show Allá te Espero, In which she performed Juana “Juanita” Salazar Restrepo Support role, that’s the reason she won the award for Best Supporting Actress award in 2014.
- From the year 2013 to 2014, she acted as a lead actress named Mariana Cadavid alongside some celebrities “Juanita Arias,” Estefania Piñeres, Variel Sanchez, Carolina Cuervo, Piero Melotti, and many more.
- She maintains her body physics always fit; that’s why her weight is 57 kg, and Ana María Estupiñán height is 5 feet 7 inches (in centimeters 170).
- Including the Tv Shows. Ana also portrayed in the (Two Women and a Cow) Dos Mujeres y Una Vacathe (2015) Movie.
- In 2015, she won the Kids’ Choice Award Colombia of Favorite Actress for acting in Nickelodeon Latin America Tv show “Toni la Chef.”
- Maria is active on all social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- On her Social Platforms, she shared pictures of her husband, friends, and family.
- Estupiñán net worth is around $2.3 Million to $2.7 Million US dollars.