Wiki | Bio
|Real Name||Andile Ncube.|
|In Limelight||Young, Famous & African.|
|Profession||TV Show Presenter. |
CEO of Blackface Media.
|Age||40 years old.|
|Birth Date||October 4, 1981.|
|Birth Place||Johannesburg, Gauteng Province, South Africa.|
|Siblings||Brother: Sabelo Ncube.|
Sister: Sisi Shirilele.
|Current relationship status||Engaged.|
|Girlfriend||Sebabatso Mothibi (present).|
|Past||1. Ayanda Thabethe (ex-wife).|
2. Rosette Mogomotsi (ex).
Pounds: 163 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 11.5".|
In centimeters: 181.6 cm.
In meters: 1.81 m.
|School||Local high school.|
|Television||1. X-FactorAfrica (2014). |
2. Young, Famous & African (2022).
3. City Ses’la Season 1 as DJ Mphosa.
4. Live AMP Season 7.
5. One Season 1.
6. The Search: E! Host South Africa Season 1.
7. Zaziwa Season.
9. I AM Not A Dj.
10. Song For You.
|Net worth||$ 5.6 Million.|
|Last Update||March 18, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Blackface Media CEO Andile Ncube Biography
- Andile Ncube (born on October 4, 1981) is 40 years old TV personality from South Africa who’s popularity rose to heights after the telecast of a new Netflix reality show named “Young, Famous & African” on March 18.
- The show cast includes famous and successful stars of Africa like Khanyi Mbau, Nadia Nakai, Zari the Boss Lady, Annie Macaulay-Idibia, Diamond Platnumz, and Swanky Jerry.
- This is the first time that a show has represented the African celeb community through the lens of wealth, and people love it.
- Ncube gained his popularity as a show anchor through shows like “X-Factor Africa,” “The Search: E! Host South Africa Season 1”, “City Ses’la Season 1 as DJ Mphosa”, and “Freestyle.”
Birth, Parents, and Siblings
- At his mother and father’s residence, African celebrity Andile Ncube (age 40 years) was born on October 4, 1981, in Johannesburg, Gauteng Province, South Africa.
- In 1993 things got a bit troubled for the Ncube family because Andile’s parents divorced that year.
- The court allowed the custody of Andile, his brother Sabelo Ncube and his sister Sisi Shirilele to the mother.
- The disturbed family environment and emotional breakdown caused him to change seven different schools before the final settlement in Johannesburg.
- For higher studies, he joined Pretoria Technikon, and there he studied Journalism.
- He also attended AFDA, where he learned about drama, acting, and stage art.
Married Life, Divorce, Affairs, Girlfriend, and Kids
- Ncube was married to Ayanda Thabethe for two years until their relationship fell apart. Due to personal reasons, Andile Ncube and Ayanda Thabethe divorced.
- Many people were surprised by their breakup because the duo was considered South Africa’s hottest famous couple who gave their fans couple goals.
- In a tweet from 2018, the male celeb joked that Ayanda owed him his cows back. They get along swimmingly and don’t appear to have any lingering feelings for each other following their breakup. Andile Ncube’s ex-wife has moved on and is now dating another man.
- From a previous relationship with Rosette Mogomotsi, the television host has a beautiful daughter named Gabriella.
- For over three years Rosette and the famous host were in a relationship, after which a bizarre fight caused them to fall apart.
- The breakup of Ncube and Rosette has did not affect his bond with his daughter. He is a caring parent who appears to share sweet father-daughter interactions.
- As of 2022, Andile Ncube is dating Sebabatso Mothibi, a stunning woman with a daughter from her ex-husband, a previous partner.
- Ncube and Mothibi also have a son, Langalisabalele emaNcubeni, born on December 14, 2020, and whose name became public when the program host uploaded an Instagram image in 2021.
- The career of Andile Ncube started while he was doing his studies in acting and drama.
- He got the opportunity to host a season of the singing reality show called “One,” and the success of this show opened new gates of chances for him.
- People started to recognize him because of his charming personality and the way of talking he possessed.
- The year 2008 presented him with a unique opportunity to work as an executive producer for a production company known as Brew Production.
- Not many people know that Ncube had also joined an academy named “Ajax Football Academy” with a dream to become a soccer player.
- Unfortunately, he suffered a severe injury in his leg, which forced him to give up his dream, but the silver lining is that because of his knowledge about the sport, he got to work with Soccer 411.
- In his overall career, Ncube did ten shows; some of them are “Zaziwa Season,” “City Ses’la Season 1 as DJ Mphosa”, “X-Factor Africa,” “Song For You,” and “Young, Famous & African.”
Andile Ncube Q&A
Ques: Name of Andile Ncube’s girlfriend?
Ans: Sebabatso Mothibi.
Ques: Was Ayanda Thabethe Ncube’s wife?
Ans: Yes, but they took divorce.
Ques: How old is Andile Ncube?
Ans: His age is 40.
Ques: The Instagram account of Andile Ncube?
Ques: When was Andile Ncube born?
Ans: October 4, 1981.
Ques: Net Worth of Andile Ncube?
Ans: $5.6 Million.