Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Anna Fiamora.|
|Other Name||Anna Fiamorav.|
|In Spotlight for||1883 (Role: Risa).|
|Age||33 years old.|
|Birth Place||Kyiv, Ukraine.|
|Weight||Pounds: 114 lbs.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 6".|
In meters: 1.67 m.
In centimeters: 167 cm.
|Acting Training||Vіdlunnya Acting School.|
Vision Art Studio.
Theater from Afterworld.
New York Film Academy.
1883 Actress Anna Fiamora Biography
- 33 years old European actress Anna Fiamora has been in the limelight since December 19 for starring in the American drama series “1883.”
- In this Yellowstone Spin-off western series, this talented star got the chance to play the character of Risa in 10 episodes alongside Isabel May, Sam Elliott, Eric Nelsen, LaMonica Garrett, Audie Rick, and many other stars.
- Prior to gaining fame for “1883,” Anna featured the supportive role in the Stage Background of DownBeat series episode “Cruise Ship Queen” in 2019.
- Her on-screen journey began in 2018 when Director Christine Kilmer featured her as Ana in “A Shining Moment” short video, but at that time, she didn’t gain much fame.
- Still, in the same year, Fiamora was portrayed in “Donald Hump The Woman’s Voice” short video in the character of “Elena Neporochnaya,” but she did not get the popularity she needed.
- Her life began changing in 2021 when she became the cast of Producer Taylor Sheridan’s movie 1883, and her delight multiplied on December 11, when she walked on the red carpet for the first time.
- Early Life & Education: The 5 feet 6 inches long actress Anna Fiamora was born in 1989 by her European parents in Kyiv Capital of Ukraine, but now, she lives in Los Angeles City in California.
- She had a dream for acting since a young age, and to achieve this dream in 2010, she joined “Vіdlunnya Acting School” where she learned “Classical Drama.”
- Along with stepping into the world of acting, she started making her place in the theater by performing in “Fish,” “Women for Women,” and “Passenger without luggage.”
- On the one hand, Fiamora was working in the theater & commercial industry; on the other hand, she did not stop learning acting and joined Vision Art Studio in 2011.
- To enhance her acting skills in 2013, she became a part of “Theatre from After World,” and to hone their abilities, she attended the “New York Film Academy” workshop.
- Theaters to Films: Even though she started acting from a theater, but she never gave up and kept trying, which is why she has been lead in films such as “The Raging Boom,” “Lost and Found,” “Reflections,” “Truth about the Legend,” and “On the Edge.”