Wiki | Bio
|Real Name||Asbjorn Krogh Nissen.|
|Trending for||Vikings Valhalla (Role: Jarl Kare).|
|Age||40 years old.|
|Birth Date||September 4, 1981.|
|Birth Place||Silkeborg, Denmark.|
|Wife||Rebekka Elisabeth Anker Moller.|
|Kids||1. Baltazar (Son).|
2. Rosanna (Daughter).
Pounds: 225 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 6' 6".|
In centimeters: 198 cm.
In meters: 1.98 m.
|Training||The Danish National School of Performing Arts.|
|Shows||1. Vikings: Valhalla (2022).|
2. Try Hard (2021).
3. Equinox (2020).
4. When the Dust Settles (2020).
5. Klovn (2018).
6. Det mindste kongerige i verden (2015–2016).
7. The Bridge (2015).
8. Norskov (2015).
|Movies||1. Valhalla - The Legend of Thor (2019).|
2. Midtimellem (2015).
3. Copenhagen (2014).
4. Supernatural Tales (2012).
5. Father of Four - In Japanese Mode (2010).
|Short movies||1. Odd Job Man (2017).|
2. Without You (2013).
|Last Update||February 25, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Vikings Valhalla Actor Asbjorn Krogh Nissen Biography
- The fame of 40 years old Danish actor Asbjorn Krogh Nissen (September 4, 1981) skyrocketed when the successor of the hit series “Vikings” went on air on February 25.
- Makers this time named it “Vikings Valhalla,” and this talented artist landed the role of “Jarl Kare,” alongside Sam Corlett, Frida Gustavsson, Leo Suter, Johannes Haukur Johannesson, and Bradley Freegard.
- It is a truth that he got their acting role because of his high stature, but we cannot deny that he is a highly skilled actor. A year before Valhalla, he was in “Try Hard” and before that in “Equinox.”
- In the 2019 movie “Valhalla – The Legend of Thor,” casting director Rie Hedegaard allotted him the role of Odin, and in the 2020 show “Equinox,” he portrayed a Nurse.
Personal Life, Wife, and Kids
- At first glance, everybody thinks of him as rude or temperamental but believe us, he is compassionate and has a very jolly nature.
- When the people of Denmark were protesting for LGBTQ rights, he actively participated along with his family.
- Asbjorn Krogh Nissen is a happily married man. He and his wife Rebekka Elisabeth Anker Moller live in Copenhagen with their daughter Rosanna & son Baltazar.
- Elisabeth is an artist and a curator of an art gallery at Sixty Eight Art Institute at Kobenhavn.
- Before Valhalla, Nissen was not much active on social media. In February 2021, he joined Instagram with the username “asbjorn_krogh_nissen.”
Childhood and Family
- Asbjorn Krogh Nissen (age 40) is from Silkeborg, Denmark, and there he entered this world on September 4 in the year 1981.
- He learned to be a gentleman from his father, and his mother taught him to persistently follow dreams, no matter how much failure one has to face.
- Nissen was good at studies in school and always participated in activities, whether sports or artistic.
- His personality bought him many friends in childhood, and even to this day, he has a pack of old friends with whom he hangs out whenever he is free from hectic life.
- As a kid, Nissen developed an interest in art, and his mom noticed his creativity & tried to introduce his artistic mind to different art forms.
- She knew that her son Krogh had a creative mind; he needed to find a particular interest. Later, he started participating in the school theatre, and that is how his journey to becoming an actor began.
- He completed his studies in arts at The Danish National School of Performing Arts in the year 2012 but kept doing theatre.
- Some of his favorite stage works are “The Danish Civil War,” “Festen,” “Twelfth Night: Or What You Will,” “Kirsebærhaven,” and “The Visit of the Royal Physician.”
- We can say that the 6 feet 6 inches tall actor Asbjorn Krogh Nissen’s first acting job on screen was a 2009 show called “Lulu & Leon.” It was a Jannik Johansen production, and Asbjorn’s role was a Guard.
- Although the role in the first real acting job was small, it was enough to land into the eyes of the casting directors and agents.
- In the following year (2010), this Danish giant did his first movie named “Father of Four,” the casting agents offered him this role after seeing his on-stage act.
- This film acted as a foundation of his career, and everybody appreciated his performance.
- From 2012-2018 he did “Supernatural Tales”, “Copenhagen”, “Midtimellem”, “Norskov”, “The Bridge”, “Det mindste kongerige i verden”, “Valhalla – The Legend of Thor”, and “Klovn.”
- He mostly never say to the role offered to him, given that script is meaningful and exciting. This is the reason he did two short movies, namely “Without You” and “Odd Job Man,” because both of them had terrific storylines.