Bio | Wiki
|Full Name||Asier Flores.|
|In Limelight for||The Wasteland (Role: Diego).|
|Age||10 years old.|
|Birth Date||March 19, 2011.|
|Parents||Father: Francisco Javier Flores Romero.|
Pounds: 55 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 4' 11".|
In meters: 1.49 m.
In centimeters: 149 cm.
|Last Update||January 2, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Wasteland Actor Asier Flores Bio | Wiki
- 10 years old Spanish little star Asier Flores has made his place in the hearts of people with his scintillating performance in the Spanish Netflix film “The Wasteland (EL Paramo).”
- In this horror-drama film, this little star featured the character of Diego alongside his on-screen mother Lucía which is played by Spanish actress Inma Cuesta.
- In “Wasteland,” When Salvador tells him the story of the Bone Skull Monster, fear builds up in him, which gradually takes on the form of reality.
- Before landing in the “EL Paramo,” Asier starred the role of Marcos in “Once Upon a Time in Euskadi” and Joaquín in “Paraíso,” for that he gained immense appreciation.
- In the acting industry, Flores took his first step by performing the role of Salvador Mallo in “Pain and Glory,” and with his first debut, he came into the spotlight overnight.
- He did not only get fame from his first film, Pain & Glory, but he also got the nomination of CinEuphoria & Golden Carp Film Awards.
- Early Life & Family: The 4 feet 11 inches tall actor Asier Flores was born on March 19, 2011, to his Spanish mother and father, Francisco Javier Flores Romero, in Spain.
- He had fallen in love with acting since childhood, and for entering the entertainment industry, he joined Kailash Model & Talent Agency.
- After joining “Kailash Talent Agency,” he made his debut in “Pain and Glory”; after that, he continued to grow to get more popularity.
- From 2020, Flores never looked back in his life after giving one by one fabulous landing in “The Barrier,” “The Ministry of Time,” & “Someone Has to Die” series.