Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Atticus Woodward.|
|Spotlight||Blindspotting (Role: Sean).|
|Birth Date||May 14, 2014.|
|Birth Place||Central Coast, California.|
|Parents||Mother: Jenn Woodward.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 4' 2".
In centimeters: 127 cm.
In meters: 1.27 m.
|Weight||Pounds: 52 lbs.
|Hair & Eyes||Brown.|
|Pre School||Love To Learn Preschool.|
|Last Update||12 June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Blindspotting Actor Atticus Woodward Biography
- California native emerging actor Atticus Woodward is in the spotlight for his superb performance on the Starz tv series “Blindspotting.”
- In this series, this young star made his appearance as “Sean,” son of Jasmine Cephas Jones (Ashley Jones).
- In 2016, Woodward’s acting journey began since he was chosen in “The Honest” commercial.
- Still, in 2016, he was invited to the “BabystepTV” show for his superb start in commercial and print jobs for clothes companies.
- In addition to this, he also worked as a Model for “Crazy8 Spring” and “Guess – Spring & Fall” From 2017 to 2018.
- Aside from acting, this young artist can also cook, and on October 27, 2018, he showed NFL star Derrell Smith how to prepare avocado toast in the Kitchen Little show.
- Atticus soon expressed some interest in becoming an actor, and his parents enrolled him in acting lessons.
- Blindspotting Actor Atticus Woodward landed in the Central Coast area of California by his mother, Jenn Woodward, on May 14, 2014.
- He completed his preschool education at Love To Learn Preschool in San Luis Obispo, California.
- In 2019, he got his first acting break on tv series Shameless to starred the “Dominic” role.
- From 2020 to 2021, he made his presence as Xavier Hughbanks in “MO,” Miles in “Between You and Me,” and Rory in “9-1-1: Lone Star.”
- Despite showing his drama skills, Woodward loves to play Baseball, basketball, Hiking with mom, and hanging out at the beach.