|Famous Name||Audrey Hsieh.|
|Trending for||Mixtape (Role: Ellen).|
|Birth Date||July 16, 2004.|
|Birth Place||Irvine, California.|
|Parents||Mother: Janet Hsieh.|
Pounds: 83 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 4' 11".|
In meters: 1.50 m.
In centimeters: 150 cm.
|Arts Training||ArtCenter College of Design.|
|Last Update||December 2, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Mixtape Actress Audrey Hsieh Wiki | Bio
- 17 years old actress Audrey Hsieh is back in the spotlight very early for making her stellar performance in the Netflix new movie “Mixtape.”
- In this American comedy film, this talented actress made her landing in the character of Ellen alongside her on-screen best friends Gemma Brooke Allen & Olga Petsa.
- In “Mixtape,” both Ellen and Beverly Moody attend the same school, and Ellen encourages Beverly to live a life like her mother, then both form a musical band with Nicky (Olga Petsa).
- Prior to starring in “Mixtape,” Audrey first came in the headlines after becoming the cast of the Hulu comedy-drama film “Here Today,” meanwhile, in the same year, she gave her voice in “Ron’s Gone Wrong” animated film.
- In “Here Today,” Director Billy Crystal featured her in the character of Lindsay alongside Drew Levy, Shiloh Verrico, Tijuana Ricks, Joanna Adler, and many others.
- From 2014, her acting journey began by getting the supportive role of Asian Girl in the famous police procedural crime drama series Criminal Minds Season Nine episode “Gabby.”
- Early Life: The 4 feet 11-inches growing height Actress Audrey Hsieh was born on July 16, 2004, by her mother, Janet Hsieh, in Irvine City of California.
- She didn’t reveal much about her father but has stated that she loves to enjoy watching JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure with her dad and sister.
- Her love for the performing arts is from childhood, but she also took her steps in the Music world by enrolling in Junior Special Advanced Music Course after becoming the Member of the Irvine Honors Chorus in 2011.
- Before taking a step into the cinema world, Audrey first joined Gray Studio Drama school of Los Angeles to learn Auditing Techniques.
- To improve her acting skills, she took Private Coaching directly by Acting coach John D’Aquino and attended an On-Camera & Acting workshop at Talent House Academy.
- Facts: In her ongoing acting journey, she worked in Chase, Dole, Realtor.com, SC Johnson, AT&T, Nissan Quest, NTT Communications, and many other Commercials.
- Apart from acting, she also has a talent for creating 3D art designs, and for which, she attended ArtCenter College of Design in Pasadena, where she took a figure drawing class.