|Real Name||Ava Majury.|
|Other Name||Ava Grace.|
|Age||15 years old.|
|Birth Date||September 6, 2006.|
|Birth Place||Florida, United States Of America.|
|Parents||Father: Rob Majury.|
|Siblings||Brother: 2 (one is Logan).|
Pounds: 116.8 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 3".|
In centimeters: 160 cm.
In meters: 1.6 m.
|Monthly income||$ 10-12k.|
|Last Update||February 25, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
TikTok Star Ava Majury Wiki | Bio
- Ava Majury (born on September 6, 2006), a 15 years-old social media influencer, became famous when she started making lip-syncing videos for TikTok.
- She was in the news at the beginning of 2022 because of the guy, an intruder that her father shot to death.
- Again she is creating a buzz as her father requested security for her daughter as there is another stalker he is afraid can cause harm to his daughter.
- Reports say it could be the guy who gave the first attacker/intruder Ava’s address, but the police are investigating the case.
- Apart from gaining fame for being a TikTok Star, Majury is also an actress who took her first step in acting by playing Mandy’s role in “The Dolls,” Now, her fans are excited to watch her as Tatum in the “Monarch” series.
Ava Majury Shooting Incident
- Everything nowadays is all about social media, media, and having clout or the numbers behind your name. But her fame on social media turned into terror when she drew the attraction of an 18-year-old fan.
- It got to the point where it’s taking a wrong turn that just got creepier and creepier as time went on.
- She even sold him selfies, showing off her smile, thinking that this would take care of the problem and he would go away.
- But within a week, she says, he started asking for more provocative pics. He started asking for booty pics and feet picks.
- Ava Majury quickly became concerned she blocked him on social media. When he started relentlessly badgering her, he discovered where she lived, and to her horror, she says, showed up at her house in Florida with a shotgun at 4:30 during the day and fired through her front door.
- Majury got scared and thought both of her parents were dead and unsure if she would make out of their alive. The whole thing was like a nightmare.
- Ava’s father, Rob, is a retired Police Lieutenant from New Jersey. He sprang into action, flew through the door as quickly as he could, and gave chase, screaming at him as the guy ran away with the gun in hand.
- Later, the shooter returned, but Ava’s dad could neutralize him. He shot the assailant dead, whom the Sheriff’s Department called most likely a stalker. The shooting happened in 2021, but the family is only now speaking out. Ava was on her high school soccer team but is now getting homeschooled.
Family, Siblings, and Childhood
- In Florida, the Southernmost state of the USA, Ava Majury (age 15 years) was born in 2006 and every year celebrates her birthday on September 6.
- Majury has a family of 5 people, including her father, Rob, mother Kimberly, and two brothers, one of whom is Logan.
- This TikTok star’s journey began in 2020 when she was only 13 and attended a Florida school.
- When she is at the peak of her career, people advise her to stop posting stuff on social media because of the incident. Her parents backed her, saying that they would never force her to do anything, and if Ava desires to continue her social media endeavor, they will always support her.
Career as a Social Media Influencer
- In September 2016, a famous internet platform TikTok came into the market where people posted lip-syncing videos.
- In 2020, Ava learned about this app and began posting 8-10 second videos on it.
- Slowly-slowly, her videos started viral, and different brands started contacting to advertise their products.
- As per one of the interviews, Ava Majury earns $1700 per post. Most of her revenue occurs from contracts that she signs with different companies.
- During an interview with Inside Edition, it came to light that she sold for $300/pic the guy her smiling images, without knowing that he was a stalker.
- Other than TikTok, the lady also has an Instagram account with 328k followers and a YouTube channel with 40k subscribers where she only posts pranks or singing videos.
- Considering the scenario, we can estimate that, on average, her monthly could be anywhere around $10-12k.
Boyfriend and Social life
- The internet celeb has a hectic social life and her day is usually quite packed. Somehow even after working all day, she finds time to hang out with friends.
- Majury knows all Sturniolo brothers, Matthew, Christopher, and Nicolas, and is a good friend. You’ll often find them hanging around and having an excellent time together.
- People tittle-tattle that Ava Majury is dating one of Sturniolo’s, but there are no proper shreds of evidence to support this.
- Through an Instagram post, Ava said that whatever happened to her was terrible, but she wants the incident that occurred to her to be a source of knowledge for girls out there present on social media.