Wiki | Bio
|Birth Name||Azhy Robertson.|
|In Spotlight for||Invasion - Luke Malik.|
|Age||11 years old.|
|Birth Date||January 12, 2010.|
|Birth Place||New Orleans, Louisiana.|
|Parents||Mother: Shok Robertson.|
Father: Sean Eric Robertson.
|Grandparents||Terry Ray Robertson.|
Marilyn Faye Marder.
|Height||In feet: 5'1".|
In centimeters: 155 cm.
In meters: 1.55 m.
Pounds: 88 lbs.
|Hair & Eyes||Brown.|
|Training||Broadway Training Center.|
Children's Acting Academy.
Random Farms Kids Theater Studios.
Victoria Mack Teaching.
|Qualification||Studying in School.|
|Last Update||October 17, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Invasion Actor Azhy Robertson Biography
- 11 years old New York-based actor Azhy Robertson has again come to the forefront for starring the character of Luke Malik in Apple Tv new series Invasion.
- In this series, the little star plays Luke Malik, whose ‘mother Anisha Malik’ (Golshifteh Farhani) tries to save him and his sister Sarah Malik (Tara Moayedi Wiki, Age, Height, Parents & Sarah Malik) from aliens.
- Prior to getting popularity for Luke Malik’s role, Azhy was first time caught in the media headlines for making his fabulous landing as Oliver in the American horror-thriller film Come Play in 2020.
- In Come Play, Director Jacob Chase cast him as a young man who communicates with others through a smart tablet.
- Due to his communication issues, he spends much of his time online, where he meets the strange online monster Larry, who one day strike Byron (Winslow Fegley) when he bullies Oliver with his friends.
- Still, in the same year, Robertson got the chance to portray the role of Phillip Levin in 6 episodes of “The Plot Against America” Mini-Series.
- The 5 feet 1-inch tall emerging actor Azhy Robertson was born on January 12, 2010, by his mother Shok Robertson and father, Sean Eric Robertson, in New York City in New York State.
- To learn acting skills from 2015 to 2016, first, he got training from Children’s Acting Academy, Random Farms & Victoria Mack Teaching.
- In the acting industry, his entry became possible by performing the role of Eli in The Mysteries of Laura series episode “The Mystery of the Morning Jog.”
- From 2016 to 2017, he featured in “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” “Barnburner,” “Furk,” “Blueprint,” “Tonight and Every Night,” & “Rough Night.”
- In 2018, fame took the first step in this little star life when Jesse Peretz featured Robertson as Jackson in the “Juliet, Naked” series.
- Still, From 2018, he never faced back for starring in “Beyond the Night” as Lawrence Marrow & “Even After Everything” as Wesley Warren.
- In 2019, Azhy caught the public attention on the global level by joining the film “Marriage Story.
- In “Marriage Story,” he fabulously performed Henry Barber’s role with Adam Driver & Scarlett Johansson, even won Robert Altman Award for his performance in 2020.