Bio | Wiki
|Full Name||Azul Guaita Bracamontes.|
|Professtion||Actress | Model | Social Media Star.|
|In Limelight for||Rebelde (Role: Jana Cohen).|
|Age||20 years old.|
|Birth Date||July 21, 2001.|
|Parents||Mother: Zayra Bracamontes.|
|Net Worth||USD 2.3 Million.|
Pounds: 108 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 6".|
In meters: 1.67 m.
In centimeters: 167 cm.
|Last Update||January 3, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Rebelde Actress Azul Guaita Bio | Wiki
- 20 years old Mexican actress & Tiktok star Azul Guaita is constantly propelling in the spotlight for her stunning appearance in the Netflix series “Rebelde.”
- In this Mexican teen drama series, Director Santiago Limón featured her in the character of Jana Gandía Cohen alongside Giovanna Grigio, Franco Masini, Sergio Mayer Mori, Alejandro Puente, & Jeronimo Cantillo.
- In 2022, on the one side, Azul emerged internationally for her acting in “Rebelde,” but she is always in the spotlight for her social media presence.
- Guaita took her first step in the acting industry by performing in “Clase 406” while she was just a baby, but as she grew up, she made her own way to win the people’s hearts.
- On February 16, 2015, she made her landing on Instagram, where she soon began uploading her modeling Pictures and selfies; by that, over 647 k peoples became her followers.
- Bracamontes didn’t just stop on Instagram to enhance her presence because, on December 10, 2018, she took her step on TikTok, where nowadays she has 2.5 Million Followers.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 6 inches tall actress Azul Guaita Bracamontes was born on July 21, 2001, to her Argentine mother Zayra Bracamontes and father in Mexico, but grew up in Santo Domingo since the age of 5.
- She has been starring in advertisements, commercials, and soap operas since a young age but decided to take a big chance in the acting industry at the age of 17.
- In 2018, she relocated to her native country Mexico to showcase her acting abilities, and at that time, luck was with her because, in the same year, she got her life-changing role of “Yolotl” in “Mi Marido Tiene Familia.”
- In “Mi Marido Tiene Familia,” Director Juan Pablo Blanco featured her with Arath de la Torre, Susana González, Carmen Salinas, Rodrigo Pérez & Gonzalo Vega Jr until 2019.
- On the one hand, she made her mark in the acting industry with her first debut, and she also began modeling and quickly became renowned on social media for her gorgeous pictures.
- From 2019, she never looked back in her life for her fabulous appearance in “Soltero con hijas,” “La Negociadora,” & “Súbete a mi Moto.”
- Love Life: Rebel actress Azul Guetta is always the media for her performances since entering the acting industry, but in 2020 she became the center of attention for starting her love relationship with fellow actor Sebastian Poza.
- The lovely Mexican duo has shared their multiple previous pictures on social media and appeared on movies premieres and Award shows.