After 28 years, the special court of the CBI decided on the demolition case of Babri. In the situation, the court absolved all of the guilty.
Both 32 defendants, including former Home Minister LK Advani, former BJP President, and former Union Minister Murli Manohar Joshi, former UP Chief Minister Kalyan Singh, former MP Chief Minister Uma Bharti, senior BJP leader Vinay Katiyar, were absolved by the Special Court while delivering the verdict. It is.
Judge SK Yadav, reading the verdict, said that the event had not been expected. The company has managed to avoid many times. In his opening remarks, the judge said that the incident had taken place unexpectedly. 26 of the 32 defendants were present in the courtroom when the verdict was delivered.
In its decision, the court claimed that the facts in the picture, film, photocopy do not prove anything. The court also said that these 32 people were seeking to preserve the system that had been damaged by certain disorderly forces.
In this case, 351 witnesses and 600 documents were presented as evidence before Special Judge Surendra Kumar Yadav. The hearing of this case was completed on September 1 and a decision was being written on this matter from September 2.
On December 6, 1959, the disputed structure of the Babri Masjid was demolished by a crowd gathered for the Ram Mandir movement. The disputed structure is believed to have been built on the birthplace of Lord Shri Ram. Riots erupted across the country after the structure collapsed.
According to the information, more than 18 hundred people died in these riots. The police had registered two FIRs after the disputed structure broke. The first FIR was against millions of unknown Kar Sevaks. These Kar Sevaks were accused of demolishing the disputed structure with hammers and spades.
The second FIR was against eight people. These included the names of LK Advani, Murali Manohar Joshi, Uma Bharti, Vinay Katiyar, Ashok Singhal, Giriraj Kishore, Vishnu Hari Dalmia, and Sadhvi Ritambhara.
Of these, Dalmia, Kishore, and Singhal have died. Later, 49 more FIRs were registered in the case related to attacks on journalists after the demolition of Babri Masjid. A total of 48 people are accused in this case, out of which 17 have died. The court ruled on the remaining 32 accused.