Ben Godfrey (born 31 May 1995 – Death 22 June 2020) was a British Super Bike Rider from United Kindom. He made his mark with his non-stop driving at a very young age. Godfrey is primarily known for the member of the Bennetts British Superbike.
In 2020, he signs with Team AOR for the 2020 Ducati Tri Options Cup Title Assault. He’s not the outsider to the British Pro Bike Racing Industry.
Godfrey had 17 years of excellent driving experience. He finished Endurance racing and the Superstock series in his career.
He was also a member of the Mototech EWC Endurance World Championship Team. Unfortunately, the young British racer died on Sunday 21 May 2020 at the Donington Park Circuit Racecourse in England.
No Limits Track Day event official Organizers said that Ben colliding with another rider, he fell severely, causing many severe injuries, and he died during a medical checkup.
Early Life, Family & Ben Godfrey Bio
Godfrey Celebrated his birthday every year on 31 May Until to death year at the age of 25 years. His Birthplace is Long Eaton Town in England. Where he born in by his mother in father Steve Godfrey’s house.
Since childhood, Ben has started racing. In 2013, when he was only eight years old and completed the Donington Lap record only in 1,34,638. Including a career in racing, he completed his private high school education at Long Eaton.
She has not shared any information about her mother with people, nor has she ever told anyone about her family life and siblings.
Personal Life & Relationship
Ben Godfrey was in a Love Relationship with his Longtime girlfriend, Jordan Bird. Jordan has also been seen with her on a racing track several times. He shared many pictures with her on the social media platform. The couple was happy together in their life before the unfortunate incident happened. For His Girlfriend, he was an essential part of life. Ben mentions her Love on his official website.
|Full Name||Ben Godfrey.|
|Profession||British Super Bike Racer.|
|Death Date||21 June 2020.|
|Birth Date.||31 May 1995.|
|Age (as of death date)||25 years old.
|Birth Place (Hometown).||Long Eaton, England.|
|Last Update||22 June 2020 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
|Height||Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
|Weight||Pounds: 154 lbs.
Kilograms: 70 Kg.
|Natural Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Shoe Size.||9 (UK).|
Mother: Name not Available.
|Dating & Affairs
|Income & Assets
|Net worth (As of 2020).||$1.5 million.
|Alma Mater||University of England.|
|School.||Booker T. Washington High School.|
|Social Media Accounts
Some Lesser Known Facts About SuperBike Rider Ben Godfrey
- Starting his career in racing at the age of 8 years, Godfrey became popular day by day, and very soon he became the Professional British Bike Racer.
- In the year 2003, he achieved the 3rd position in Silverstone STK 600.
- After getting the first achievement do more hard work, and when he was ten years old, Ben placed 2nd position in Assen Dutch Superbike.
- This young racer was active on all the trending social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- He shared several images on Facebook and Instagram. Ben Mainly made all his social media accounts using his Racing number 16.
- British superbike racer Ben Godfrey Net worth was around $ 1.5 million. If he were alive, his wealth would have grown as fast as his speed.
- As he progressed more in the industry of superbike, he signed a contract with many Racing Companies in his career.
- In the year 2006, he participated in the British Superstock 1000 and achieved the Best result 6th and in Dutch Superbikes (wildcard race) finished 2nd, lap record.
- After getting more fame in 2019, He signed the contract with Jones Dorling Racing and Mototech Yamaha EWC.
- The 2018 British Superbikes champion participated in a series of iconic and popular tracks “Donington Park,” “Brands Hatch Indy,” “Oulton Park,” “Knockhill,” “Snetterton 300”, “Brands Hatch GP,” “Thruxton,” “Cadwell Park,” “Silverstone GP,” “Oulton Park,” “Assen.”
- British SuperBike Racer Ben Godfrey Height was 5 feet 8 inches, and weight was around 70kg.