Bio | Wiki
|Birth Name||Bobby Naderi.|
|Trending for||Black Summer (Role: Ray Nazeri).
How I Got There (Role: Sedar).
Dotty & Soul (Role: Farhad Ghorbani).
|Birth Date||November 19, 1984.|
|Birth Place||Tehran, Iran.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 6' 1½.
In meters: 1.87 m.
In centimeters: 187 cm.
Pounds: 180 lbs.
|Eyes & Hair||Black.|
|Training||Marjorie Ballentine Studio.
Michael Woolson Studio.
Judith Weston Studio.
|Last Update||14 June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Black Summer Actor Bobby Naderi Biography
- Canadian-based Iranian actor Bobby Naderi is globally popular for playing the role of Mustafa in Prison Break TV series in 2017.
- In this series last season, this guy featured the lead role of Policeman opposite Amin El Gamal, Augustus Prew, Inbar Lavi, Mark Feuerstein, and Marina Benedict.
- Before that, Naderi gained minor fame for acting in Under the Shadow as Iraj, Fear the Walking Dead as Castro, The Taqwacores as Yusuf.
- For Best Ensemble Acting in “The Taqwacores” with this Yusuf character in 2010, he earned the Special Jury Prize at VC FilmFest, Los Angeles.
- In 2017, his life took a step towards the side of changing his fortune when Director David Ayer featured him as Arkashian in “Bright.”
- Still, in 2017, he got the role of George to starred in “Two Sentence Horror Stories” until 2019.
- In 2020, Bobby’s Prominence raise for his superb appearance in “Deputy” as Deputy Gabriel Luna and “I Blame Society” as Hank.
- The 6 feet 1½ inches tall actor Bobby Naderi is in the limelight for starring Ray Nazeri’s role in the Netflix series Black Summer Season 2 from June 17.
- In this Canadian tv series, he performed in five-episode opposite zombie killers Jaime King, Christine Lee, Justin Chu Cary, and Zoe Marlett.
- His acting journey began in 2017 when Director Nina Menkes cast him alongside Israeli star Juliette Marquis and Marina Shoif in “Phantom Love.”
- From 2007 to 2010, his fan following start growing steadily for his acting in “Galore,” “A Tree Falls,” “Hearts and Minds,” “Shadows in Paradise,” and “Targeting.”
- Before becoming famous, Naderi participated in Beyond the Horizon, Summer and Smoke, Orphans, Long Days Journey Into Night, Water, and Morning Becomes Electra Theater Plays.
- Black Summer Actor Bobby Naderi was born on November 19, 1984, to his artist mother in Tehran Capital of Iran.
- His mother relocated to Turkey during the Iraq war to protect and a better life for her kid.
- While living life in Turkey, Canada finally gave him asylum after many years of waiting.