|Real Name||Bradley Freegard.|
|In Spotlight for||Vikings Valhalla (Role: King Canute).|
|Age||39 years old.|
|Birth Date||January 1, 1983.|
|Birth Place||Pontypridd, Wales, Uk.|
|Kids||Matilda Myles Freegard.|
One More Daughter.
Pounds: 215 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 6' 3".|
In meters: 1.90 m.
In centimeters: 190 cm.
|Training||National Youth Theatre of Wales.|
|Alumni||Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama.|
|Dance & Music||Didgeridoo.|
|Net Worth||USD 1.7 Million.|
|Last Update||February 26, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Meet King Canute Vikings Valhalla Actor Bradley Freegard
- 39 years old British talented actor Bradley Freegard has become the center of attention once again since he becomes the king of England in the Netflix series “Vikings Valhalla.”
- In “Vikings Valhalla,” he portrayed the character of King Canute, who was the King of Denmark and won the throne of England after defeating Prince Edmund (Louis Davison).
- Before choosing the throne of England, his main aim was to take revenge on England, even he won with the help of Sam Corlett, Leo Suter & Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson, but in last he decided to stay in England.
- Prior to playing the role of “King Canute,” Bradley gained immense fame for wonderfully performing the role of “Evan Howells” in the Keeping Faith series.
- From 2017 to 2021, while he was working with the Keeping Faith team; meanwhile, he got the chance to make his appearance in the character of Brad in the 2018 release movie “Pluen Eira.”
- Early Life & Career: The 6 feet 3 inches tall actor Bradley Freegard was born on January 1, 1983, to his British parents in Pontypridd Town in Wales.
- From a young age, he had a passion for becoming an actor that why he joined “National Youth Theatre” in 1994, from where his life began changing.
- In the acting industry, Freegard took his first step as a stage artist by performing the role of Agrippa in “Antony and Cleopatra” Play at the English Shakespeare Theatre company.
- In 1998, he began his theater journey; on the other side, he got the chance to enter the film industry by becoming the cast of “Human Traffic” movie 1999.
- From 1998 to 2008, he featured in “As you like it,” “Horrible histories,” “King lear,” “The rabbit,” “Romeo and Juliet,” “As you like it,” “Hamlet,” and many other plays as a theater artist.
- On the big screen, he made his debut in 1999 while working as a stage artist after he performed in “Score,” “The Bench,” “A Mind to Kill,” “First Degree,” “Largo Winch,” “Teulu,” “Doctors” and many others.
- Bradley did many series seven movies in his ongoing acting journey, but people started recognizing him when director Kevin Allen featured him as Sinbad Sailors in “Under Milk Wood” in 2015.
- Love Life: On the Vikings Valhalla Actor, Bradley Freegard made his romantic relationship with his co-star Emma (Laura Berlin), but in real life, he has a talented, beautiful wife, Eve Myles.
- The couple initially met at the National Youth Theatre of Wales in 1994, and they both graduated from the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama in 2000.
- From 1994 to 2013, Bradley & Eve lived together, and to make their love life stronger, get married on May 18, 2013, and from their relationship life, they have three daughters.