Bio | Wiki
|Real Name||Braelyn Rankins.|
|In Limelight||Take Note (Calvin Richards).|
|Age||14 years old.|
|Date of Birth||March 24, 2007.|
|Birth Place||Cleveland, Ohio.|
|Lives in||Atlanta, Georgia.|
|Parents||Father: Thomas Rankins Jr.|
Mother: Brandy Rankins.
|Siblings||1. Jah'Mir Poteat.|
2. Brielle Rankins.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5'.|
In centimeters: 152cm.
In meters: 1.52 m.
|School||Hiram Elementary School.|
|TV shows||1. Endicott Falls.|
2. Doom Patrol (2019-2021).
3. Lady and the Tramp (2019).
4. Hap and Leonard (2018).
|Films||1. 8-Bit Christmas (2021).|
2. Lady and the Tramp (2019).
|Last Update||February 24, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Take Note Actor Braelyn Rankins Biography
- 14 years old American child artist Braelyn Rankins (born on March 24, 2007) is getting nothing but popular after Joan Lambur’s comedy-musical “Take Note” launch on February 25.
- In this series, Creator Joan Lambur selected him to cast in the lead role of Calvin Richards Ava Ro, Sebastian Spencer, Christopher Seivright, Maddie Dixon-Poirier.
- This musical comedy time is not the first time this young artist did a show; before this, he appeared in “Doom Patrol” as Young Vic, in “Genius” as Clarence, and in “Faith Under Fire” as Timothy.
Birthday, Parents and Siblings
- The 5 feet emerging height actor Braelyn Rankins aka Braelyn Thomas Rankins (age 14 years), was born into an artistic family on March 24, 2007.
- His father, Thomas Rankins Jr., is a published author, poet, and co-manager to Braelyn, and his mother, Brandy Rankins, is a Director, Writer & Editor.
- He is not the only actor in his family because his siblings, Jah’Mir Poteat is an actor & producer) and sister Brielle Rankins is an actress and singer).
- In 2022, he is currently attending Hiram Elementary School and is in 9th standard.
- Braelyn is an Atlanta, Georgia native born in Cleveland, Ohio. Braelyn’s mother sensed his anointing early on and discovered his talent when he was only five years old and began singing.
Acting and Singing Career
- As we said earlier, Rankins’ mother noticed that he has a gifted voice and acting potential, which is why she, through her contacts, managed to find suitable acting classes. He joined a church choir at the age of eight and has been singing with them ever since.
- On February 15, 2018, Braelyn made his film debut in the Lifetime film “Faith Under Fire,” co-starring Toni Braxton.
- Following the film’s success, he became a buddy of Leonard Pine when he got to appear in one of the episodes of the 2018 hit TV series “Hap and Leonard.”
- The same year Braelyn Rankins’ mother released a family reality show, “Unapologetically Me, Life With the Rankins,” which featured the entire Rankins family and their daily life.
- Despite his age, he has been in five TV episodes, three movies, and twice as a guest on “Kelly Talk Show” since 2018 and the most popular productions from his filmography are “Delilah,” “Faith Under Fire” and “8-Bit Christmas.”
- Braelyn is earning a fortune from the entertainment industry, visible from his dad’s costly watch collection, including branded ones like Richard Mille. So we can estimate that Rankins’ family has a net worth that ranges from $1 to 1.2 Million.