Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Bria Danielle Singleton.|
|Famous Names||Bria Danielle.
Bria D. Singleton.
|Trending for||Thunder Force (Role: Young Emily).|
|Age (As of 2021).||15 years old.|
|Date of Birth||December 23, 2005.|
|Birth Place||Long Beach City in California.|
|Parents||Mother: D. J. Singleton.
Father: Mr. Singleton.
Sister: Brooke singleton.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5'1".
In centimeters: 155 cm.
In meters: 1.55 m.
Pound: 70 lbs.
|Dance||Hip Hop, Modern.
|Last Update||6th April 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Thunder Force Little Actress Bria Singleton Biography
- 15 years young actress Bria Singleton is gaining attention after landing as Young Emily in Netflix’s groundbreaking superwoman film Thunder Force.
- In this Adventure film, Danielle Singleton will appear on April 9, 2021, with Vivian Falcone, Trevor Larcom, Jackson Dippel, Braxton Bjerken, Henry Bazemore Jr, Mikia Jeter.
- Bri loves cooking, activism, singing, dancing, playing the piano, and is skilled in martial arts in addition to acting.
- Aside from acting, she is interested in science and math and aspires to be a talented scientist.
- She got her first nationwide McDonald’s advertising work at the age of eight months after that; Bri has worked for Tide, Disney, Walgreens, among several other companies.
- In 2011, Danielle made her career debut as Trick-or-Treater in Elmore Brotherly Love: The Web Series.
- The 5 feet 1-inch rising height artist Bria Singleton was born on December 23, 2005, at Long Beach City in California, USA.
- From 2012 to 2017, Singleton featured in The Undershepherd, Clarence, Better Things, Fresh Off the Boat, and This Little Light.
- In 2018, she became a part of the spotlight after got nominations for the Young Entertainer Awards and Young Artist Awards for the “All I Want for Christmas Is You” project.
- Her mother D J Singleton is a Businesswoman and she has four siblings, out of which her sister Brooke singleton is also working as an actor.
- She enjoys eating vegetarian food and, with this, she likes dogs very much in animals.