Wiki | Bio
|Full Real Name||Brittany Adebumola.|
|Trending for||4400 - Shanice.|
|Birthday (DOB)||November 4, 1996.|
|Birth City.||Florida, US State.|
|Nationality||African | American.|
|Current Home Location.||Brooklyn, New York City.|
|Eyes & Hair||Brown.|
|Height||Centimeters: 167 cm.|
In Feet : 5" 6'.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 54 Kg.|
Pounds: 119 lbs.
|Shoe Size||6 (US).|
|Net worth (as of 2020)||$350 K Dollars.|
|Qualification||BFA in Acting.|
|School||Clara Barton High School.|
|Alma Mater||Syracuse University.|
|Siblings||One Elder Sister.|
|Last Updated.||October 21, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com)|
4400 Actress Brittany Adebumola Biography
- 25 Years old Florida based actress Brittany Adebumola has been again making headlines for starring the lead role of Shanice in a reboot of the 2004 series “4400.”
- In 4400, this actress landed as Shanice, who strangely disappeared from her car while going to office in 2005 and then appeared directly in 2021.
- On October 25, after reappearing, she first goes to her home, where she stunned her on-screen husband Logan & Daughter Mildred (Autumn Best) for a moment.
- Prior to that, Brittany first time came into the limelight after making her presence as Tamika Jones in the Netflix web series Grand Army.
- In “Grand Army,” Creator Katie Cappiello selected her to perform alongside Odley Jean, Amir Bageria, Amalia Yoo, Naiya Ortiz, and many other stars.
- The 5 feet 6 inches tall actress Brittany Adebumola was born on November 4, 1996, to her parents in the Florida State of USA.
- She shared some childhood photos on her Instagram account and even with her parents, but she did not reveal their names.
- Her dream of becoming an actress started changing in reality when she began participating in some showcases at the age of 9 while living in Florida with her parents.
- When Adebumola was just 14 years teen girl, her family shifted to Brooklyn Boroughs of New York City, where her acting journey began after joining the Opening Act Theater.
- While studying at Opening Act, she also attended Katie Cappiello’s Acting Classes, and determination navigated her on the proper track for the audition of “Grand Army,” where she eventually got her life-changing role.
- Apart from enhancing her acting skills, Brittany enrolled in BFA, a pre-professional acting degree program at Syracuse University, from where she completed her degree in 2020.
- After shining for her portrayal of Tamika Jones, in 2020, she got a chance to make her appearance as Chevon in an episode of Guilty Party, which boosted her confidence to get the lead role.