Wiki | Bio
|Stage Name||Brooklynn Prince.|
|Full Birth Name||Kimberly Prince.|
|In Spotlight for||Home Before Dark (Role: Hilde Lisko).|
Settlers (Role: Remmy 9 ).
|Profession||Actress | Model.|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 2010.|
|Birth Place||Florida, US State.|
|Parents||Mother: Courtney Prince.|
Father: Justin L Prince.
|Siblings||Brother: Cullen Prince.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 4' 9".|
In meters: 1.45 m.
In centimeters: 145 cm.
Pounds: 61 lbs.
|Awards Won||WAFCA Award.|
OFTA Film Award.
Critics Choice Award.
EDA Female Focus Award.
|Last Update||6th June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Home Before Dark Actress Brooklynn Prince Biography
- American young actress Brooklynn Prince is best known to the public for beautifully portraying Hilde Lisko’s role in Apple TV’s original show Home Before Dark.
- In this series’s first season, emerging actress Kimberly appeared alongside Kylie Rogers, Jim Sturgess, Deric McCabe, Mila Morgan, and Jibrail Nantambu.
- She didn’t keep her fans waiting any longer, and on June 11, she returned with her Hilde Lisko’s portrayal in Home Before Dark season 2.
- Before turning to the performing art world, her career began in 2012 by becoming the child model for Parenting Magazine; later, she started work in Commercials.
- At the age of 7, She got her first acting break to perform the role of Mira Perry in “Robo-Dog: Airborne.”
- Still, in 2017, Brooklynn’s fortune changed when she featured as “Moonee” in “The Florida Project.”
- To make her fantastic appearance in “The Florida Project,” She gained the attention of filmmakers, and with this, she became the permanent part of the spotlight.
- Prince won EDA Female Focus, Critics Choice, OFTA Film, SFCS, Sierra, NFCS, NTFCA, PFCC, PCC, WAFCA, and WFCC awards for her first best breakthrough performance.
- The 4 feet 9 inches rising height actress Brooklynn Prince was born on May 4, 2010, by her mother Courtney Prince and father Justin L Prince in Florida, US State.
- Her mother, Courtney Prince, is a professional acting coach, and her acting studio in the Orlando area.
- Her parents have an enormous contribution in making her an actress since Kimberly was two years old.
- In 2018, Director Jason Murphy featured her as “Sophie” alongside Matthew Kosto, Trevor Dolden, and Auggie Pulliam in Monsters at Large.
- From 2019 to 2020, her prominence raised more when she portrayed in “The Turning,” “Day by Day,” “The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part,” and “Colours.”
- Kimberly hasn’t slowed down since her fame grew, and on July 23, she will hit the headlines with a stellar performance as Remmy.