Bio | Wiki
|Real Birth Name||Bruna Inocencio.|
|Profession||Model | Actress.|
|Famous for||Carnaval (Role: Mayra).|
Bom Sucesso (Role: Alice da Silva Madeira).
|Birth Place||São Paulo, Brazil.|
|Parents||Mother: Dinha Inocencio.|
|Eyes & Hair||Brown.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".|
In meters: 1.75 m.
In centimeters: 175 cm.
Pounds: 123 lbs.
|Body Measurements||Bust: 31, Waist: 23, Hips: 34.|
|Net worth||USD 565 K.|
|Modeling Training||Schoo Models in Niterói.|
Carnaval Actress Bruna Inocencio Biography
- Brazilian model Bruna Inocencio has become popular among her fans for starring the role of Mayra in Netflix’s new series “Carnaval.”
- In this comedy webs series, Director Leandro Neri cast her alongside Gessica Kayane, Nikolas Antunes, Samya Pascotto, and Giovana Cordeiro.
- Before becoming part of “Carnaval,” Inocencio emerged in public to feature the “Alice da Silva Madeira” character in the “Bom Sucesso” tv series.
- In Bom Sucesso, she gained immense fame after making her appearance as Grazi Massafera’s daughter.
- In the industry, Bruna is primarily known for her modeling work with Dolce & Gabbana, Ford Models Brasil, Youcom, Loja Fyi. and many other fashion companies.
- Her modeling career began when she was 16 years old by becoming part of the annual “New Face” contest in School Models in Niterói.
- The 5 feet 9 inches height actress Bruna Inocencio landed in São Paulo to her mother Dinha Inocencio and father Julio in 1995.
- Her modeling career began with her first job at Loja Nordstrom, which provided her most challenging life experience.
- Bruna got the inspiration to become a model from some people those passed comments such as “you are tall, thin, you have to be a model.”
- She uses Instagram to upload her work images for her over 169 K followers, but she has never disclosed anything about her relationship on social media.