|Real Name||Caitlin O' Ryan.|
|In Limelight||Outlander Season 6.|
|Birth Date||July 13, 1997.|
|Age||24 years old.|
|Birth Place||Manchester, England.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 8".|
In centimeters: 172 cm.
In meters: 1.72 m.
Pounds: 127 lbs.
|Qualification||Three-Year Acting Course (2014 - 2017).|
|Training||Oxford School of Drama.|
|Performance||APC Basic Rapier.|
APC Basic Single Sword.
APC Basic Unarmed.
|Last Update||March 05, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Meet Outlander Actress Caitlin O’ Ryan
- 24 years old British actress Caitlin O’ Ryan (July 13, 1997) is better known in the entertainment industry for wonderfully starring the role of Lizzie Wemyss in Starz’s popular series “Outlander.”
- In “Outlander,” this pretty actress first time made her debut as Lizzie within the series in season four in 2018, who is the daughter of Joseph Wemyss (Alec Newman).
- Last season, Caitlin met her new co-star Paul Gorman, who plays Kezia Beardsley and Josiah Beardsley, and it’s much easier for her to work with Paul because both are fantastic actors.
- On March 6, Ryan once again came on the Starz famous series “Outlander,” and this time, she got the chance to share the screen with Cesar Domboy, Jessica Reynolds & Joanne Thomson in season 6.
- “Outlander” is her life’s first and life-changing series because before joining the Outlander cast, she worked as a theater artist from 2015 to 2017.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 8 inches tall Caitlin O’ Ryan was born on July 13, 1997, to her Scottish parents; although she didn’t reveal her parents’ name, she has posted images of her parents on Instagram.
- Her father has been a nurse for 37 years and continually giving his time to the NHS (National Health Service), especially in the current environment.
- She could not explain how acting became her passion, although she has been interested in it since childhood and used one of her monologues as an audition for the Oxford School of Drama.
- In “Oxford School of Drama,” Caitlin enrolled in 2014, and in her three years of acting course, she worked in “Flare path,” “A Month in the country,” “Oliver Twist,” “The London Cuckolds,” “Twelfth Night,” “Andorra” & “Cause Célèbre.”
- While Studying in the last of her acting course at “Oxford School of Drama,” O’ Ryan got the chance to work in “The Lights” at Royal Court and “If and When” at Soho Theatre.
- In her learning years, apart from the stage acts worked in “Attempts on her life,” “The lady’s Not for Burning,” “Craven,” & “Othello.”
- Love Life: Outlander actress Caitlin O’Ryan doesn’t have a huge fan following on her Instagram yet, but all her fans are always curious to know about her boyfriend; however, still, she hasn’t said anything about her personal life.