Candace Valenzuela Wiki, (Politician) Age, Husband, Net worth, Family, Biography

0
Candace Valenzuela

Candace Valenzuela (born in 1984) is an educator, Politician, and Businesswoman from Texas, United States. As of 2020, Her age is 36 years old. She completed her higher school education from America’s High School.

Valenzuela attended the Claremont McKenna College, where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts; after that, she served as a Head Tutor in C2 Education from December 2007 to April 2013.

In the year 2013, she was hired by the company Elder Law & Advocacy for the position of Legal Program Assistant at San Diego City in California, where Candace worked only six months.

Furthermore, after getting work experience in different companies, she started Valenzuela working as a Board trustee, the company Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD at Dallas, United States.

 

Relationship Life

Candace Valenzuela Husband Andy with children Cleto, Jacinto

36 old Candace Valenzuela is a successful married woman. She lives with her husband, Andy. This couple has two children Cleto, and Jacinto. Her first child Cleto Valenzuela took birth in 2015; after three years of gap in 2018, she gave birth to second child Jacinto Valenzuela.

She loves to spend time alongside children; even she attended several election programs with her children. Valenzuela shared many pictures on social media account alongside her husband and kids.

 

Birth NameCandace Valenzuela.
Nick NameCandace.
Profession Politician.
Net worth (As of 2020).$1.5 Million to $2 million US Dollars.
Birth Place (Hometown).
El Paso City in Texas.
Date of Birth1984.
Age (as of 2020)
36 years old.
NationalityAmerican.
United-States-flag
GenderFemale.
Social Media Presence
Instagram
Facebook
https://www.instagram.com/Candacefor24/
https://twitter.com/candacefor24/
https://www.facebook.com/candaceruns/
Physical Measurement
WeightKilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
HeightFeet & Inches: 5 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
Hair ColorBlack.
Eye ColorBrown.
Family
ParentsName not available.
SiblingsUnknown.
Relationship
Marital StatusMarried.
Husband.Andy.
Kids1.Cleto,.
2. Jacinto.
Education
Highest QualificationBachelor of Arts.
Alma MaterClaremont McKenna College.
SchoolAmerica's High School.
Last Updated.15 July 2020 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )

Some Lesser Known Facts about Candace Valenzuela

Candace Valenzuela Wiki & Bio & Wikipedia & Biography

  • Valenzuela was born in El Paso City in Texas, where her mother raised her.
  • On 14 July 2020, Candace won Texas’ 24th Congressional District election by defeating Kim Olson.
  • Out of 100% Votes, Valenzuela finally got 60.4% Votes; on the other side, 39.6% of people voted for Kim Olson.
  • Before becoming a successful Politician, she worked in Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent School District Board of Trustees At-large.
  • Congress Political member Candace Valenzuela’s net worth is around $1.5 Million to $2 Million as of 2020. But before achieving success in life, she saw many hurdles in life since childhood.
  • When she was three years old, her mother left the military because the whole family’s financial status went down at that time.

Don’t Forget to Read: Nick Cordero’s Wife Amanda Kloots Wiki, Facts & More.

  • Valenzuela runs her company website candacefor24.com where she updates all about Political matters.
  • Even on this Website, she sells the self-titled name Pin-Back Button, Coroplast Yard Sign, Natural Canvas Tote, Navy Tee, White Onesie, White Tee, and Vinyl Sticker.
  • By Purchasing the full name logo products of Valenzuela, people are present her support with her.
  • Valenzuela took birth in the Military Family from her Mexican-American Mother and African-American Father; that’s why her ethnicity is Mixed (Afro-American).
  • The mother of two children and Academic Coach, Candace Valenzuela, height is 5 feet 7 inches and weighs around 55 kg.
  • Once, she served as an Academic Coach in High Tech High School at Chula Vista, California; she served as an academic coach.
  • Valenzuela also worked as Critical Reading and Reading-Prep English Instructor and College Application Workshop Consultant at Elite Educational Institute in Plano, Texas.

 

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here