Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Carina Battrick.|
|Trending for||Chucky - Caroline Cross.|
|Birth Date||July 9, 2012.|
|Age||9 years old.|
|Parents||Mother: Anna Battrick.|
|Height||In feet: 3'11".|
In centimeters: 152 cm.
In meters: 1.52 m.
Pounds: 50 lbs.
|Training||Vaughan Kids Theater - Stage Training.|
The Second City - Improv Story & Character.
Gloria Mann- Children’s Commercial Workshop.
Marcia Bennett - Acting Coaching LB Studios.
Matthew Morgan - Kids & Teens Audition Workshop.
Samko and Miko Toy Reviews.
|Last Update||October 11, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Meet Carina Battrick Chucky Actress Caroline Cross
- 9 years old actress Carina Battrick has grabbed her place in the spotlight with actor Zackary Arthur for starring in the American horror slasher series Chucky.
- In this series, Multiple Director including Don Mancini featured her in the character of Caroline Cross in seven episodes with Barbara Alyn Woods and several others.
- Before that, Carina came out as a Voiceover actress by giving her voice to Harlow Heart & Josh’s Friend in Blue’s Clues & You animated series in 2021.
- As a Voiceover artist, she had also provided her voice in Unicef-Right to a childhood & Diggstown episode 201.
- On-Screen her acting journey began by performing in the “Broke and Famous” series episode Tori Spelling in 2017.
- This Hollywood young artist’s life began changing after one year when Director Helen Shaver & Rebecca Johnson started featuring her as Young Henry Coles in the “Impulse” series in 2018.
- In between 2018 to 2019, she got the chance to make her beautiful presence in “Anne with an E,” “First Person,” “Home for Harvest,” “The Romanoffs,” “Lifechanger,” including Impulse Season 2.
- Early Life & Family: The 3 feet 11 inches increasing height actress Carina Battrick was born on July 9, 2012, by her mother, Anna Battrick, but not mentioned her father on social media yet.
- From the parent’s side, she has two more talented sisters named Valentina Battrick & Antonina Battrick, who also works as an actor like her.
- Her interest in performing and entertaining the public began at the age of two when she participated in little plays with her elder sister Valentina Battrick.
- She actually started dancing before was walking, but being the middle child, she always needs to work extra hard to get attention.
- Before landing on the big screen, she worked as a theater artist by became the cast of “Lion King,” “Trolls,” “Frog and Toad,” “Aladdin,” & “History of King” Plays.
- Movies: From 2020, Carina’s acting life came on track when she came out in Michelle’s role by becoming the cast of the dance comedy-drama film “Feel the Beat.”
- Still, in the same year, she featured in Red Balloon as Kelly & Falling as Sarah but got immense popularity for Michelle’s portrayal.
- Facts: This talented actress also managed her education beautifully even before covid went to school & danced after school every other day, even auditioned after school.