|Full Name||Carla Sehn|
|Birthday (DOB)||1 August 1994.|
|Age (as of 2020)||26.|
|Famous for||Netflix Series Love and Anarchy.|
|Net worth (as of 2020)||$500 K USD.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 54 Kg.
Pounds: 119 lbs.
|Alma Mater||Stockholm University of the Arts.|
|Last Updated.||01 November 2020 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
Love and Anarchy Actress Carla Sehn Biography
- Carla is in the public spotlight for acting in the Netflix series Love and Anarchy, to be released on November 4, 2020.
- In this web series, she will be seen playing as playing the character of Caroline Dahl in 8 episodes.
- Lisa Langseth directs this Series and some other important cast of this project are Ida Engvoll, Ulrika Teilus, Björn Mosten, Ida Engvoll, Björn Kjellman and many others.
- Carla Sehn was born on 1 August 1994 in Sweden, a country in Europe.
- As per 2020, her age is 26 years old, and her birth sign is Leo.
- As an Actress, to maintaining her body shape, she eats healthy food and does exercises daily.
- Her green eyes and blonde hair make her beauty sky high.
- Sehn has completed her studies at Stockholm University of the Arts in 2019.
- Even before studying, she acted in a short film called Half Brother in 2017, but she did not get much fame.
- In 2018, she gave her acting performance in a short drama video called Bloom: 1st collection of poems.
- Her fate took hold in 2020 when she played Caroline in 2 episodes of The Sandhamn Murders TV series.
- In the same year, she got a chance to play the Receptionisten role in a Love Me TV series.
- She has not provided any further information about her parents, siblings nor posted pictures of them on her Instagram.
- The Height of this Beautiful Swedish actress Carla Sehn is 5 feet 5 inches (168 cm), and weight is around 54 kg (119 lbs).
- There is still nothing to be said about her relationship to life and love beneath.
- She was also nominated for the Best actress at Sweden’s short film festival award in 2017 after making her acting debut.