|Real Name||Cassady Marie McClincy.|
|Stage Name||Cassady McClincy.|
|In Limelight||The Walking Dead (2019-2022).|
2. Standup Comedian.
|Age||21 years old.|
|Birth Date||September 1, 2000.|
|Birth Place||Ohio, USA.|
|Lives in||Los Angeles, California.|
|Parents||Mother: Dayla McClincy.|
|Sisters||1. Callie Brook McClincy.|
2. Kaya McClincy.
Pounds: 119 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 7¾".|
In centimeters: 172 cm.
In meters: 1.72 m.
|School||Doxie Norwood School.|
|Television||1. The Walking Dead (2019-2022).|
2. Castle Rock (2018).
3. Lore (2017).
4. Daytime Divas (2017).
5. Ozark (2017).
6. Good Behavior (2016).
7. Constantine (2015).
8. Drop Dead Diva (2014).
9. Sid Roth's It's Supernatural (2013).
|Movies||1. Love, Simon (2018).|
2. Poor Jane (2018).
3. Crimes and Mister Meanors.
4. The Unexpected Bar Mitzvah.
5. Let the Lion Roar (2014).
6. Parental Guidance (2012).
7. The Wizard of Agni (2010).
|Short Movies||1. Five Smooth Stones (2010).|
2. Backtrack (2015).
3. The Visitor (2017).
|Net worth||$800-900 k.|
Know About The Walking Dead Actress Cassady McClincy
- 21 years old American actress Cassady McClincy (born on September 1, 2000) is garnering as much attention again as she made her appearance in “The Walking Dead Final Season Trilogy” on February 20.
- In ” Walking Dead,” this stunning actress landed in the character of Lydia, who is a daughter of the group’s leader “Alpha, and lastly, she appeared alongside fighting with Rosita.”
- In 12 years of run, “The Walking Dead” has earned millions of fans, but she took her first step in Season 9 and landed again on February 20, 2022, alongside Angel Theory.
- In 2022, one side, McClincy, is in the spotlight for “The Walking Dea,” hopefully, in the 2nd half of 2022, Cassady will appear as Ashlyn in the upcoming comedy film “Strangers.
- In “Strangers,” Director Jennifer Kaytin Robinson featured her in the portrayal of Ashlyn with Paris Berelc, Maya Hawke, Ava Capri & Austin Abrams.
- She was also a part of the famous Netflix series “Ozark,” as Anna Sloan, and that show allowed her to work with renowned artists like Julia Garner.
Childhood, Parents, and Siblings
- The Walking Dead Actress Cassady McClincy was born on September 1, 2000, to mixed racial parents, Dayla McClincy (mother) in the Ohio State of USA.
- It came to know that her mother, Dayla McClincy is Thai, and her father is of American descent. The twist here is that she never met her dad ever in her life, and her mom raised kids as a single parent.
- After birth, Cassy and her family moved to Georgia, where she grew up with her siblings and attended Doxie Norwood School.
- You might be surprised to know that she was part of the basketball team in school, and even today, she likes to catch up with team buddies in her free time.
- Callie, the actress who played the role of Hayden Carter in the mini-series “The Girl from Plainville,” is one of Cassady’s younger sisters.
- Cassy has three siblings: two sisters, Kaya & Callie, and Gavin’s elder brother.
Personal Life and Boyfriend
- The 5 feet 7¾ inches tall Cassady McClincy on-screen played the role of a reticent and shy girl who tries to befriend people after her mother did. In reality, she is a jolly & fun-loving person with lots of friends.
- On the sets of TWD, she was famous as a selfie queen, which is evident from her social media feed. There you will find McClincy’s snaps with almost every actor from TWD’s cast.
- The question about the boyfriend of Cassady McClincy gets asked many times, and from what it appears, she is currently single; this seems plausible as all her concentration is towards flourishing a career in the Hollywood industry.
- Creating an impressive career at this young age is not an easy task, but McClincy has proved that you can do and achieve anything you want once you are determined.
- Dayla (Cassady’s mother) is the one behind her achievements. When she was five years old, she sensed Cassy’s talent and started her drama training early.
- Later her first acting assignment came as a short movie “Five Smooth Stones.” Director Roxzane T. Mims, with this 17 minutes long film, tried to portray a story of a guy who is different and wants to be accepted by his new schoolmates.
- The same year (2010), she worked in Ken Feinberg’s mockumentary named “The Wizard of Agni.”
- In 2011, she moved to LA. There, her mamma started looking for good talent management agencies. Someone told her about Brillstein Entertainment Partners, who helped get a role in Billy Crystal’s super-hit film “Parental Guidance.”
- Till 2017 McClincy did “Let the Lion Roar,” “The Unexpected Bar Mitzvah,” “Crimes and Mister Meanors,” “Sid Roth’s It’s Supernatural,” “Drop Dead Diva,” “Constantine,” and “Good Behavior.”
- Mainly, people recognize her from the Netflix show “Ozark,” she did recurring work as a guest star. Still, the fame and name that Cassady Marie McClincy earned as Lydia from “The Walking Dead” are incomparable. It has become the staple performance of her 12-year career as an actress.
- The jury of CinEuphoria recognized Marie’s acting skills, and in 2020, she received CinEuphoria Award for her performance in TWD.