|Full Birth Name||Catalina Sopelana.|
|Trending for||The Neighbor (Role: Julia).|
|Birth Place||Madrid, Spain.|
|Birth Date||October 30, 1992.|
|Parents||Father: Fernando Gomez-chaparro.|
|Love | Dating|
|Boyfriend||Lucas Enríquez Gilino.|
|Height||In Feet: 5' 4".|
Centimeters: 162 cm.
Meters: 1.62 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 49 Kg.|
Pounds: 108 lbs.
|Eyes & Hair||Brown.|
Madrid Film Institute.
Sala Mala Saña Theater School.
|Alma Mater||Pontificia University.|
Catholic University of Buenos Aires.
|Last Updated.||15th May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Neighbor Actress Catalina Sopelana Bio | Wiki
- Spanish actress Catalina Sopelana is popular alongside Clara Lago, Quim Gutiérrez, Adrián Pino, and Josu Trocaola for starring in “The Neighbor” both season.
- In the previous season of El Vecino, she has appeared in front of her fans as Julia in ten episodes; from Friday, May 21, she will surprise people with her acting.
- Before gaining professional acting experience, she took “Acting Formation” training at Corazza Studio.
- To Enhance more her performance skills, Catalina attended Madrid Film Institute, Sala Mala Saña Theater School, and Clown Workshop.
- While learning acting at Corazza Studio, she featured in Promesas and When I Can Forget.
- Sopelana began her acting journey in Spanish cinema by performing the Costurera Taller Manresa’s character in “Velvet Colección” in 2017.
- In the same year, she got some public attention for portraying the role of Lidia in seven episodes of the “Inhibidos” web series.
- 28 years old actress Catalina Sopelana was born on October 30, 1992, in Madrid, Capital of Spain.
- She completed her higher education in Psychology at Pontificia University, and further, she attended the Catholic University of Buenos Aires.
- From 2018 to 2020, this stunning girl featured in Quién te cantará, Matadero, and Te jodes y bailas.
- Her popularity will level up after the release of her forthcoming projects “After Work” and “The Blue Star.”
- The Neighbor Actress Catalina Sopelana has quiet nowadays about her relationship, but in 2016 she was in a love bond with her boyfriend Lucas Enríquez Gilino.