|Real Name||Caylee J Blosenski.|
|In Limelight||Cheaper by the Dozen.|
|Age||16 years old.|
|Birth Date||June 18, 2006.|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Parents||Father: John Blosenski.|
|Siblings||Sister: Carson Blosenski.|
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 6".|
In centimeters: 167.6 cm.
In meters: 1.67 m.
|Training||1. Deborah Dion's actor training center, Chicago. |
2. Kinnik Sky, LA.
3. Children's Theatre.
|Voice-over||1. Last Known Position (2021).|
2. American Girl.
|Movies||1. Cheaper by the Dozen (2022).|
2. Night At The Museum: Kahmunrah Rises Again.
|Special||Regional Medaled Gymnast On One Leg.|
National Gymnast Qualifier With Prosthetic.
|Last Update||March 17, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Who is Cheaper by the Dozen Actress Caylee Blosenski?
- 16 years old Caylee Blosenski (born on June 18, 2006) became extremely popular after the release of “Cheaper by the Dozen,” a comedy film by the famous banner Disney.
- This family film features 12 people known as Bakers who run a family business together.
- Caylee landed the role of Harley, the daughter of Paul Baker, played by the famous actor/director Zach Braff.
- Blosenski has been in the acting field since she was five and has also done voiceovers in a podcast and a show.
- Her life has been rough, including having a single leg and fighting cancer. So in this article, we will tell how her life has been for the last 16 years.
Early Life, Parents, and Siblings
- The beautiful actress Caylee Blosenski (age 16) was born in Los Angeles, California, America, at the home of her father, John Blosenski, and her mother on June 18, 2006.
- She also has a sibling named Carson Blosenski, a sister of the same age group.
- The absence of a leg never discouraged Blosenski from achieving her dreams, and you would be surprised to know that the young girl always aced swimming competitions.
- Also, both sisters played ice hockey in 8th grade together for the same school team.
- Caylee used to be a chatty child but intelligent at the same time. Her mother knew that she could achieve great success with her uniqueness, and that is why she sent her to learn acting at Deborah Dion’s actor training center, Chicago.
- Not only that, but Caylee also attended Kinnik Sky in LA and, at present, is a member of the Children’s Theatre.
Fight with Cancer and Beginning of Acting Career
- Blosenski’s training to become an artist began when she performed in theatre plays at five.
- On the other hand, her cancer struck her in fifth grade, but she fought the disease with all courage.
- Later, Claire engaged Caylee for a “National Back To School Campaign” when she went through chemotherapy.
- The dream to become an actor insisted on her, and soon after the completion of therapy, she performed in the theatre production of “Little Mermaid.”
- At the time, Caylee was in a wheelchair and using a knee scooter. She became a member of her local children’s theatre group and performed in “Polar Express” the same year.
- She went on to work for American Girl and a Barbie/Mattel ad after that and also hosted a children’s show in the Midwest.
- With the help of her LA-based agent, she got the chance to do a voiceover in a 2022 Disney production named “Night At The Museum: Kahmunrah Rises Again.”
- She also worked as a vocal artist for a podcast series called “Last Known Position,” which came in 2021.
Caylee Blosenski Q&A
Ques: Caylee Blosenski’s age?
Ans: She is 16.
Ques: When was Caylee Blosenski born?
Ans: June 18, 2006.
Ques: Birthday of Caylee Blosenski?
Ans: Her birthday falls on June 18.
Ques: Caylee Blosenski’s Instagram account?
Ques: Net worth of Caylee Blosenski?
Ans: $ 100-110k.