Wiki | Bio
|Famous Name||Celeste O'Connor.|
|Trending for||Ghostbusters Afterlife (Role: Lucky Domingo).|
|Birth Date||December 2, 1998.|
|Age||22 years old.|
|Birth Place||Nairobi, Kenya.|
|Lives in||Baltimore, Maryland.|
|Height||In feet: 5'7".|
In centimeters: 170 cm.
In meters: 1.70 m.
Pounds: 106 lbs.
Daniel J. O'Connor.
|Net Worth||USD 527 K.|
|School||Dame Preparatory School|
|Alumni||Johns Hopkins University.|
|Last Update||November 18, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Ghostbusters Afterlife Actor Celeste O’Connor Bio | Wiki
- 22 years old Kenya native American actor Celeste O’Connor has become the public attention reason by starring in the film Ghostbusters Afterlife.
- In this American supernatural comedy film, this talented star featured the character of Lucky Domingo alongside lead actor Mckenna Grace, Finn Wolfhard, Logan Kim & Paul Rudd.
- On one side, Celeste is gaining fame for their presence in “Ghostbusters Afterlife,” on another side, their popularity steadily enhances for getting Ryan’s role in the forthcoming film “A Good Person.”
- In “A Good Person,” Director Zach Braff featured them as Ryan with Morgan Freeman, Florence Pugh, Zoe Lister-Jones & Chinaza Uche.
- In addition to becoming cast of “A Good Person,” they also portrayed in the upcoming film “The In-Between” with John Ortiz, Joey King, Anna Stadler & Kyle Allen.
- Connor was first time caught by the media in 2017 when they landed in the character of Amy in the American crime thriller film Wetlands, from that their acting journey began.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 7 inches tall Actor Celeste O’Connor was born on December 2, 1998, by their parents in Nairobi Capital of Kenya.
- They didn’t reveal their parents’ names but has uploaded their pictures with their brother Daniel J. O’Connor on social media platform Instagram; even their parents attended the Ghostbusters Afterlife premiere on November 15, 2021.
- In their ongoing acting journey, from 2018, their career began changing when they made their fabulous appearance as Teen Abbie in “Irreplaceable You” film.
- In 2019, Celeste came the first time in the spotlight for starring the role of Paloma in the American drama film Selah and the Spades, which suddenly twisted their journey on the track of fame.
- Following the fame of their Paloma’s role, in 2020, they came in front of their fans in Nyla Chones’s portrayal in the slasher comedy film “Freaky.”
- Facts: Prior to landing in the entertainment industry, they completed their schooling at Dame Preparatory School.
- After completing their schooling, in 2018, Connor enrolled in Bachelor’s in Public Health course at Johns Hopkins University and got their degree in 2021.