Bio | Wiki
|Real Name||Chan-Young Yoon.|
|In Spotlight||All of Us Are Dead (Role: Cho Yi-Hyun).|
|Birth Date||April 25, 2001.|
|Age||21 years old.|
|Birth Place||South Korea.|
|Weight||Pounds: 105 lbs.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 7".|
In meters: 1.70 m.
In centimeters: 170 cm.
All of Us Are Dead Chan-Young Yoon Biography
- 21 years old handsome actor Chan-Young Yoon has become the center of attention among many girls for his fearless appearance in the “All of Us Are Dead” series.
- In “All of Us Are Dead,” he made his appearance in the portrayal of Chung-san with the star cast Cho Yi-Hyun, Yoo In-soo & Park Ji-hoo.
- In 2022, on the one side, Chan is gaining immense for “All of Us Are Dead,” meanwhile, he will cover his place in the spotlight for starring in the forthcoming series “Juvenile Delinquency.”
- In “Juvenile Delinquency,” both seasons Director Jo Yong Ik featured him in the character of Yoon Tak alongside Won Ji An, Yang Seo Hyun, Yoon Hyun Soo & Han Se Jin.
- Before featuring the character of “Juvenile Delinquency,” & “All of Us Are Dead,” Yoon gained immense popularity for starring the role of “Joo Dong Myung” in 16 episodes of the “Nobody Knows” series in 2020.
- In 2019, this stunning star steadily gained fame for landing one by one “Saeng-il,” “The Fault Is Not Yours,” “Everything and Nothing,” “Doctor John,” & “Light for the Youth.”
- Early Life: The 5 feet 8 inches tall actor Chan-Young Yoon was born on April 25, 2001, to his parents in South Korea.
- In the acting industry, he took his first step by performing the supportive role of “Lee Jae Hee” in “When A Man’s in Love” in 2013.
- From 2013 to 2014, he featured in “The Legacy,” “The Girl’s Ghost Story,” “Manhole,” “Pluto Squad,” “Gap Dong,” but gained media attention & a Special Award for his acting in “Mama.”
- On the one side, he focused on his journey; on the other side, to enhance his acting skills, Chan joined Hanyang University, where he began learning acting by enrolling in the Department of Theatre and Film.
- From 2016 to 2018, his acting journey fully came on the track for his fabulous appearance in “Dr. Romantic,” The Bride of Habaek, The King in Love, Doubtful Victory, Thirty But Seventeen, & Everything and Nothing.