Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Chanya McClory.|
|Profession||Actress & Model.|
|In Spotlight for||Girl From Nowhere (Role: Yuri).|
|Birth Date||November 25, 1994.|
|Birth Place||Thailand, Asia.|
|Weight||Kilograms: 46 Kg.|
Pounds: 101 lbs.
|Height||In Feet : 5' 7".|
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Alma Mater||Rangsit University.|
|Last Updated.||4th May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Girl From Nowhere Season 2 Actress Chanya McClory Biography
- The 26 years Thai star Chanya McClory is gaining popularity after getting the role of Yuri in Girl From Nowhere season 2.
- In this series, she has performed alongside Chicha Amatayakul, Tris Ren, Naomi Amante, and Rich Ting in Five episodes.
- Before coming into the spotlight for Girl From Nowhere, she hit the headlines for her featuring the Main role of Aey in “The Deadline” Netflix series.
- Her acting journey began in 2016 by starring Pookkie’s Support Role in Duang Jai Pisuth Thai TV series.
- Its year 2019, Chanya’s fame spread to the international level when she acted as Nahm in seven episodes of “The Stranded” Drama series.
- In this series, the director Sophon Sakdaphisit cast Chutawut Phatrakampol, Chayanit Chansangavej, Naomi Amante, Earl Baylon, Nicole Fong, and other stars alongside McClory.
- Girl From Nowhere Season 2 Actress Chanya McClory was born on November 25, 1994, in Thailand Country in Asia.
- She has uploaded her parents’ snaps on Instagram but has not mentioned their names.
- The beautiful actress Nink got a degree in Communication Arts at Rangsit University, where she participated in theaters.
- Facts: McClory uses youtube until 2015; on this platform, she uploaded her first birthday video on November 26, 2010.
- For presenting the character of Aey in “The Deadline” series, the 5 feet 7 inches height actress Chanya McClory won the “Asian Television Awards 2020.”