Wiki | Bio
|Real Name||Charlie Shotwell.|
|In Headlines for||John and the Hole.|
|Birth Place||Madison, Wisconsin.|
|Birth Date||July 17, 2007.|
|Parents||Step-Father: Greg Crooks.|
|Net Worth||1.97 Million.|
|Height||In feet: 6' 0".|
In centimeters: 182 cm.
In meters: 1.82 m.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Nominated||Screen Actors Guild Awards|
Young Artist Awards.
|Last Update||August 5, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
John and the Hole Actor Charlie Shotwell Biography
- 6 feet tall American child actor Charlie Shotwell has again covered his place in the spotlight for starring the lead role in John and the Hole.
- In this movie, this growing star appeared as John, who found an unfinished bunker in his home backyard and trapped his on-screen family Brad, Anna, and Laurie.
- Apart from gaining fame for “John and the Hole,” Shotwell fans are also excited to watch him as “Young Michael” in Morbius and “Hurley” in The Manson Brothers Midnight Zombie Massacre.
- In the previous year, he made his presence in Staged Dad as Charlie, Borrasca as Young Sam Walker, and The Nest as Ben O’Hara, by which his prominence increased in front of the producers.
- Including him, his sister Shree Crooks, and brothers Jimmy Shotwell, Henry Shotwell are also famous child actors in the entertainment industry.
- The Shotwell brothers and their step-sister Shree Crooks also worked together in Staged Dad with their father Greg Crooks in 2020.
- Captain Fantastic 14 years old Actor Charlie Shotwell landed on July 17, 2007, by his mother in Madison City in Wisconsin; however, he keeps his biological parents’ names hidden from the media.
- In 2014, his entry became possible In the acting industry when Director Lee Sherman cast him as Daniel in “The United Colors of Amani.”
- After one year in 2015, his life dramatically began changing when he made his superb appearance in “The Comedians” and “Man Down.”
- In mid-2016, Shotwell starts coming into the spotlight by starring the character of “Nai” alongside his sister Shree Crooks in “Captain Fantastic.”
- In 2017, this emerging artist got the nomination of CinEuphoria Awards, Screen Actors Guild Awards, and Nominated, Young Artist Award for his Best Performance in Captain Fantastic.
- Still, in 2017, he got the chance to show his skills in “All the Money in the World,” “My Days of Mercy,” “The Glass Castle,” and “Chicago Justice.”
- Since landing in the cinema, John and the Hole Actor Charlie Shotwell’s fame steadily growing daily for his acting in “The Nightingale,” “Troop Zero,” and “Eli,” by which his net worth flow is also skyrocketing from USD 900 to USD 1.97 million.