Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||James Alexander Chase Stokes.|
|Famous Name||Chase Stokes.|
|Spotlight for||Outer Banks (Role: John B).|
|Birth Date||September 16, 1992.|
|Birth Place||Annapolis, Maryland.|
|Lives in||Los Angeles.|
|Parents||Step-mother: Nikki Osterman.|
Father: Jeff Stokes.
Mother: Jennifer Canning.
Kendall Nicole Stokes.
Pounds: 145 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 6' 1".|
In meters: 1.85 m.
In centimeters: 185 cm.
|Net Worth||USD 720 Thousand.|
|School||Timber Creek High School.|
|Alma Mater||The University of Central Florida.|
|Arts Sake Studios||Scene Study.|
|Lauren O'Quinn||Audition Preparation.|
|Hank Stone||Mental Preparation.|
|Lori Wyman Casting||Monologue & Read Preparation.|
|Leigh Kilton-Smith' Audition Theory Class||Theory Preparation.|
Skiing(water and snow).
Outer Banks Actor Chase Stokes Biography
- 29 years old Maryland native actor Chase Stokes once again became part of the limelight since the Outer Banks season 2 trailer launched on July 14.
- In this romantic adventure series season 2, this 28-year-old star landed again on July 30 alongside Rudy Pankow, Jonathan Daviss, Madison Bailey, and Madelyn Cline.
- Stokes got his life major success by featuring the lead role of “John B” in the Outer Banks season one and won “MTV Movie & TV Award for best kissing.”
- The story begins last season when he finds his on-screen father Compass and begins to search the gold.
- In the sixth episode, he found the Royal Merchant Treasure, but couldn’t acquire it because Ms. Crain starts firing on them.
- Still, in 2021, this upcoming Hollywood star gained immense popularity for starring Adam’s portrayal in the “Tell Me Your Secrets” series four episodes.
- Relationship: The 6 feet 1-inch height actor Chase Stokes gave his millions of fans a big surprise via Instagram that he is in a relationship with his fellow star Madelyn Cline.
- People liked the romantic style of this pair on-screen, but no one had any idea that both of them would start dating in real life.
- Before becoming the boyfriend of Madelyn Cline, Stokes dated his high school-time sweetheart, Xiomara Montalvo, for seven years until they split up.
- His acting career began in 2014 when he took his first step to portray Captain Charles Whitaker in the short film “Lost Island.”
- In 2016, his fortune changed when Directors Matt Duffer & Ross Duffer featured him as “Reed” in one episode of the Stranger Things tv series.
- From 2017 to 2018, Chase appeared as Russell Bennett in “The Beach House,” Graham in “Daytime Divas,” Young Dale in “Between Waves,” and Finn in “The First.”
- Early Life: Chase Stokes, the actor who swiftly became popular in the public eye, came into this world on September 16, 1992, by his mother, Jennifer Canning, and father Jeff Stokes.
- He was born in Annapolis City in Maryland but spent some time with his grandparents in Worton, but he claimed Orlando City to be his hometown because he attended middle and high school there.
- To become an actor, firstly for Scene Study & Meisner Technique, he joined Arts Sake Studios, with that for Mental preparation, took training by Hank Stone.
- Education & Carrer: Before starting a career in acting, while learning in school, he served as a “Lifeguard” at Tuscawilla Country Club from 2007 to 2010.
- In 2009, he began working as a model for Abercrombie & Fitch and worked until 2011.
- Chase worked as a Sales Manager at Anytime Fitness from 2012 to 2014, where he managed over 900 members at the East Orlando branch.
- In 2015, Exactis Information Technology company hired him for the position of Sales Associate & Account Manager.
- In 2017, Outer Banks Actor Chase Stokes joined Creative Movement Group on Chief Operations Officer Position, and as per his resume, he currently works for them also.
- Facts: His ultimate objective is to assist bring about good change not only in the business world but in the lives of those surrounding him.
- He is a self-driven, self-motivated individual who has an endless amount of effort to invest in any project to which his name is attached.