Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Chris Fulton.|
|In Spotlight for||The Witcher Season 2.|
|Birth Date||November 27, 1988.|
|Age||33 years old.|
|Birth Place||London, England.|
|Parents||Father: David Fulton.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 10".|
In meters: 1.77 m.
In centimeters: 177 cm.
Pounds: 145 lbs.
|Net Worth||USD 250 K.|
|Alumni||Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.|
|Last Update||December 16, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Witcher Actor Chris Fulton Biography
- 33 years old British actor Chris Fulton has been stedily gaining immense fame for starring the character of Rience in the Netflix popular series The Witcher season 2.
- In “The Witcher season 2,” this talented star made his appearance as Rience, a Mage who attended Ban Ard Sorcerer’s School, then he joined the intelligence agency of Kaedwen.
- In this fantasy series, Casting Director Sophie Holland featured him alongside Basil Eidenbenz, Cassie Clare, Yasen Atour & Adjoa Andoh.
- Prior to getting work in “The Witcher season 2,” Chris caught the public attention by making his landing as Sir Phillip Crane in the “After the Rain” episode of the Bridgerton series.
- In “Bridgerton,” Director Alrick Riley featured him with Adjoa Andoh, Ruby Barker, Florence Hunt, Luke Newton, Kathryn Drysdale & many others stars.
- In the acting industry, Fulton made his debut as Chas Nuttall in the Doctors series episode Idolatory on April 24, 2015.
- From 2015 to 2017, he appeared in “Stonemouth,” “The Big Return of Ray Lamere,” “Retribution,” and “Endeavour,” but he did not get much fame at the time; however, he did not stop auditioning.
- Early Life & Fame: The 5 feet 10 inches tall actor Chris Fulton was born on November 27, 1988, by his birth mother and father, David Fulton, in the London Capital of England.
- His desire to enter the world of acting was from childhood, and to fulfill this dream, in 2009, he enrolled in “Royal Conservatoire of Scotland,” where he performed in various theater Plays and got his BA in acting degree in 2012.
- In 2015, Fulton’s career started after working in the doctor series, but his performing journey took off when in 2017, Chris became part of the “Clique” series.
- From 2018 to 2020, he steadily featured in “Outlaw King,” “Succession,” “Our Ladies,” and never looked back in his life, and now “The Witcher” changed his life overnight.