|Real Name||Christina Ulfsparre Fury.|
|Stage Name||Christina Wolfe.|
The Weekend Away.
The Man in The Box.
|Age||32 years old.|
|Birth Date||September 8, 1989.|
|Birth Place||London, United Kingdom.|
|Parents||Father: Göran Ulfsparre.|
|Siblings||Brother: Michael Ulfsparre.|
Sister: Anna Ulfsparre.
|Height||In feet: 5' 6".|
In centimeters: 167 cm.
In meters: 1.67 m.
Pounds: 127 lbs.
|Music & Dance||Aerobics.|
|Training||Drama Studio London.|
|Net worth||USD 527 K.|
|Last Update||March 1, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Meet The Weekend Away Actress Christina Wolfe
- 32 years old British actress Christina Wolfe aka Christina Ulfsparre Fury, has spun in the spotlight since she got the chance to make her appearance in the Netflix new film “The Weekend Away.”
- In this drama/crime thriller film, this stunning actress plays Kate, who’s murdered in Croatia while on vacation, and her best friend Beth (Leighton Meester) gets accused of her murder.
- On the one side, Wolfe is in the limelight for her performance in “The Weekend Away”; meanwhile, Director Arsen A Ostojic has announced he is casting her in his forthcoming film “The Man in The Box.”
- In “The Man in The Box,” she will perform the role of “Miss Fischer, “alongside Hero Fiennes Tiffin, John Bell, Celine Buckens, Charlie Manton, and many other stars.
- Before gaining fame for her Kate’s role, Christina first time became the center of attention for starring the role of “Julia Pennyworth” in the Batwoman series from 2019 to 2021.
Who’s Christina Wolfe Boyfriend
- Like many other stars, Actress Christina Wolfe is also not single in her life, and her fans always want to know about her love life.
- According to our research, Christina is in a long-time relationship with her boyfriend, Drew Campbell.
- The couple has been dating since August 2015, and in November 2019, she got engaged with her partner Drew.
- The 5 feet 6 inches tall actress Christina Wolfe was born on September 8, 1989, to her mother and father, Göran Ulfsparre, in the London Capital of England.
- By ethnicity, she is half Spanish and half Swedish and holds both passports, and grew up in Spain; that’s why she speaks Spanish and French at a high level.
- At the age of 14, she moved to Madrid, where Christina attended an international school, and when she went back, she joined Durham University to study English and philosophy.
- Her performing arts journey began when she was a kid as she loves comedy roles, serious roles, and Shakespearean roles, but she enjoys playing quirky characters on screen.
- To enhance her acting skills, Wolfe joined Drama Studio London, where she performed in “Tim And The Conways,” “As You Like It,” “The Seagull,” & “Motherland.”
- While studying at “Drama Studio London,” she also started giving audiences outside, and luckily, in 2010, Director Enric Folch gave her the chance to play the role of “Inga” in three episodes of the “Doctor Mateo” series.
- In her struggling years from 2014 to 2015, she featured in “Sleeping Beauty,” “Hercules Reborn,” “Fury,” “Playhouse Presents,” & “Yours Accidentally.”
- From 2016, Christina’s life began changing when she made her fabulous presence in the portrayal of Kathryn Davis in “The Royals” series until 2018.
- In between 2016 to 2018, she performed in “Angel of Decay,” “Holby City,” “Level Up,” even won “Southern Shorts Awards” for her outstanding performance in “Yours Accidentally.”
- From 2018 to 2020, she did “Tin Holiday,” “Icarus Rising,” & “Very Valentine” and nowadays is gaining fame for “Batwoman,” “The Weekend Away,” & “The Man in The Box.”