Wiki | Bio
|Real Birth Name||Clara Lago Grau.|
|Stage Name||Clara Lago.|
|Profession||Model & Actress.|
|Trending for||The Neighbor (Role: Lola).|
Crónica de una tormenta (Role: Miky).
|Date of Birth||March 6, 1990.|
|Parents||Mother: Teresa Grau Lopez.|
|Siblings||Brother: Guillermo Lago Grau.|
|Boyfriend||Ferran Vilajosana (2010-2013).|
Dani Rovira (2013 -2019).
|Net Worth||$ 2.7 Million USD.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5'3½".|
In meters: 1.61 m.
In centimeters: 161 cm.
Pounds: 105 lbs.
|Hair Color||Sunflower Blonde.|
|Alma Mater||Complutense University of Madrid.|
|Last Update||17th May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Neighbor Actress Clara Lago Biography
- Spanish actress Clara Lago is constantly in the spotlight for her sparkling performance as Lola in “The Neighbor Series.”
- Not Just for the season first; from May 21, this gorgeous artist reprises her Lola’s role alongside Quim Gutiérrez, Catalina Sopelana & many new casts in El Vecino Season 2.
- In addition to this, her fans also loved and admired Mike’s character in the movie Crónica de Una Tormenta.
- Clara got her first breakthrough in 2000 by featured as Desirée in the Companeros series.
- Her popularity takes a boost in 2004 for her superb acting as Candela Rodríguez Gándara in 23 episodes of the Hospital Central series.
- She has done several projects in her acting career but majorly came into headlines for The Weasel’s Tale, I Want You, Playing Dead, The Commuter, and El corazón del océano.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 3½ inches height actress Clara Lago was born on March 6, 1990, at Madrid Capital of Spain.
- She and her brother Guillermo Lago Grau both came on earth by their storyteller mother Teresa Grau Lopez and graphic designer father.
- Lago’s brother Guillermo is a professional Scuba diver and founder of Seatrotters Scuba Diving & Underwater Photography.
- The art of creative professions she inherited from her family help her build her strong career in Spanish cinema.
- When she was very young, her father producer friend invited her on the shooting set from where her interest developed in acting.
- In the year 2000, she got her first break to feature the role of Estela in the “Manos a la Obra” series.
- Love | Dating: The Neighbor Actress Clara Lago appeared with multiple co-stars but long time dated with Spanish comedian Dani Rovira.
- This lovely couple began their relationship in 2013 and officially agreed in February 2015, but in 2019 they decided to end the love bonding.
- Awards: At the age of 13, she emerged into the headlines when she won the Student Jury Award under the category of Best New Actress for “La Vida Que te Espera.”
- From 2011 to 2013, Clara Grau earned the EFP Shooting Star, Premios Macondo, and Yoga Award.