Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Claudia Salas.|
|In Spotlight||Elite (Role: Rebeca de Bormujo).|
|Birth Place||Madrid, Spain.|
|Birth Date||July 23, 1994.|
|Parents||Mother: Maria Jesús Salas Ballesteros.|
Mr Mojo Risin.
|Hair (Length).||Dark Brown (Long).|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".|
In centimeters: 170 cm.
In meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Pounds: 120 lbs.|
|Training|| Arte 4 Actors Studio.|
|Alma Mater||Complutense University of Madrid.|
|Last Update||13 June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Elite Actress Claudia Salas Biography
- Spanish actress Claudia Salas has gained major popularity for her glorious portrayal of Rebeca de Bormujo in the Elite series.
- In the first season, she landed as a new student at Las Encinas school, but her on-screen father died at a construction site due to her on-screen mother faced many difficulties.
- In the third season of Elite, Claudia falls in love with Itzan Escamilla; they come into a relationship.
- On the other hand, Samuel Garcia begins spying on her house and sets a microphone; Thus, her mother’s illegal business is exposed, and Police took Sandra into custody.
- Salas made her beautiful presence in the last three seasons alongside Itzan Escamilla, Omar Ayuso, Arón Piper, Mina El Hammani, and Eva Llorach.
- From June 18, she re-emerged with the cast of her last season without Polo Benavent because he died in the eighth episode of the previous season.
- The 5 feet 7 inches height actress Claudia Salas was born on July 23, 1994, by her mother Maria Jesús Salas Ballesteros at Madrid Capital of Spain.
- Before becoming a professional actress, she did a master’s in Acting & Drama from Art 4 Actors Studio.
- In addition to Master in Acting, she got Acting for the camera and casting training to Uruguayan actor Luis Gimeno.
- Salas’s acting journey began as a Stage artist by participating in “There Are No Funnies With Love,” “The Hotel Of The Suicides,” “You Still Breathe,” and “The Hotel Of The Suicides Plays.”
- Aside from theater Plays, she featured in Otoño, Adiós, Rehén, “Seis hermanas,” “Centro médico,” and “C.R.A.K.S,” short films.
- This rising Spanish actress made her big-screen debut in 2019 when she landed as “Escalante” in the La peste tv series.
- Still, in 2019, her fortune changes totally when Director Ramón Salazar chosen her for “Rebeca de Bormujo” portrayal in “Elite.”
- From June 14 to 16, Actress Claudia Salas Portrayed in Elite Short stories Guzmán Caye Rebe and Omar Ander Alexis.