Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Cristina Rodríguez Lozano.|
|Famous as||Cristina Rodlo.|
|In Spotlight for||No One Gets Out Alive - Ambar.|
|Upcoming||El Vestido De La Novia.|
The Homeless World Cup.
|Birth Date||May 21, 1990.|
|Age||32 Years old.|
|Birth Place||Torreón, Mexico.|
|Accent||Spanish | Mexican.|
|Parents||Mother: Elvira Lozano.|
Father: Georgina Lozano.
|Net Worth||USD 7 Million.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 7".|
In centimeters: 170 cm.
In meters: 1.70 m.
Pounds: 120 lbs.
|Alumni||The American Musical and Dramatic Academy NY (2008 - 2010).|
No One Gets Out Alive Actress Cristina Rodlo Biography
- 32 years old Mexican actress Cristina Rodlo has catapulted into the spotlight from September 29 by making her fearless appearance in Netflix’s new film No One Gets Out Alive.
- In this film, she landed in the lead role of Ambar, who was stuck in the Red (Marc Menchaca) & Becker (David Figlioli) rented haunted house, and to save her, Beto (David Barrera) came but failed.
- Riding on the fame wave of Ambar’s portrayal, Rodlo will steadily cover her place in headlines for her forthcoming projects El Vestido De La Novia & The Homeless World Cup.
- Acting Journey: Rodlo had big dreams of becoming an actress when she was 11 years old, but they thought she was kidding when she shared her thoughts with them.
- Every time she left no stone unturned to obey her parents, “American Musical and Dramatic Academy” finally invited her when she was in the last year of high school.
- Her parents are not wealthy, and they advised her to pursue a career in Mexico like other people because they did not have the funds to pay her for New York.
- Her mother, Elvira Lozano, drove her to the audition, where she proved her abilities and received a scholarship, but it was insufficient to fulfill her dream.
- She spoke with her parents again and asked if she could find someone to pay for half of the money; her mother said that if that was possible, then we could organize the other half.
- Cristina was only 17 years old when she began asking many people for help; eventually, a person emerged to her as an angel in her life, and her acting career began.
- Birth & Family: The 5 feet 7 inches stunning actress Cristina Rodríguez Lozano aka Cristina Rodlo, was born on May 21, 1990, by her mother, Elvira Lozano, and her father Georgina Lozano in Torreón City in Mexico.
- After completing high school education, she moved to New York in 2008, where she joined “The American Musical and Dramatic Academy” and got her Bachelor of Arts in acting degree in 2010.
- While learning at “American Musical and Dramatic Academy” in 2008, she got the chance to face the camera by play the role of Eva in Verano 79 short video.
- In 2011 she featured in Daydreamed as Michelle & Red Hook Black as Eva, but Rodlo faced difficulties once again for her accent in cinema, and that’s she went back to Mexico after a year and a half.
- Movies: From 2012, Cristina’s life dramatically began changing when Director Roberto Busó-García featured in the lead role of Ana in “The Condemned” film.
- However from 2012, she never looked back after getting work one by one in “24 Costas,” “Fortuna,” “Las Trampas del Deseo,” “Dos Lunas,” “Ladrones,” and “Juego de héroes.”
- Since 2016, she gained strong recognition in the public eye by portraying “Isabel Urrutia Zavaleta” in 92 episodes of the Vuelve Temprano series until 2017.
- From 2016 to 2020, her incredible work in “2091,” “El Vato,” “11:11,” “Too Old to Die, Young,” “The Terror,” “Perdida, and 68 Whiskey made her another Hollywood Sensation.
- Facts: In her acting career, she constantly worked for the last six years, but the pandemic provided her needed reset when the filming of “No One Gets Out Alive” was halted for six months.
- No One Gets Out Alive Actress Cristina Rodlo has not shared anything about her personal life but has shared multiple images on Instagram with her El Vato tv-series fellow actor Ricardo Polanco.