Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Daniel Ranieri.|
|In Spotlight for||The Tender Bar (Role: Young JR).|
|Age||10 years old.|
|Birth Place||Dyker Heights, Brooklyn.|
|Parents||Father: Stephen Cacioppo.|
Mother: Danielle Ranieri.
|Weight||Pounds: 55 lbs.|
|Height||In feet: 4' 8".|
In meters: 1.42 m.
In centimeters: 142 cm.
|School||In fifth grade.|
|Last Update||December 19, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Tender Bar Actor Daniel Ranieri Biography
- 10 years old American emerging actor Daniel Ranieri has become the center of attention since joining the cast of the American coming-of-age drama film “The Tender Bar.”
- In “The Tender Bar,” this rising actor was cast as Young JR at the age of 8, during the start of the lockdown in March 2020, and he was serious about public safety at the time.
- The film “The Tender Bar,” based on the life of American novelist and journalist John Joseph Moehringer, was released in cinemas on December 22 and will be accessible on Amazon Prime beginning January 7, 2022.
- For Young JR, Daniel got the chance to audition when his one video went viral on the internet and when Jimmy Kimmel saw his video, he invited him and his mom to the show.
- Still, in 2020, when producer George Clooney saw Ranieri on Jimmy’s program, he thought this little star was suitable for the Young JR role, which catapulted him into the spotlight overnight.
- From his family, only Daniel Ranieri is not starring in “The Tender Bar,” because his 51-year-old mother Danielle Ranieri has appeared in the “Aunt Ruth” character.
- Early Life & Family: The 4 feet 8 inches emerging actor Daniel Ranieri was born in 2011 by his mother Danielle Ranieri and father Stephen Cacioppo in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn.
- His father, Stephen Cacioppo, is an Electrician and his mom Danielle Ranieri works as a Special Education Teacher in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn.
- Before taking a step into the acting industry, this young star thought to do something in the Technology field because he is very good at Technology.
- In Brooklyn, he loves to live with his Grandparents, mom & dad in that house where his mother grew up.
- Every day Ranieri’s mom wakes him at 7:30 a.m, and then he goes to church with his grandmother, whom he affectionately calls “GaGa.”
- On Saturdays, he enjoys playing video games such as Madden NFL, PlayStation 5, and NBA 2K22, and he occasionally talks on the phone with friends and goes on sleepovers with them.
- Education: The Tender Bar lead child actor Daniel Ranieri is currently a fifth-grade student and loves Science & Math, but he generally completes his schoolwork on Sundays.