Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name.||David Alexander Sjøholt.|
|Known as||David Stakston.|
|Famous for||Ragnarok (Role: Magne).|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1999.|
|Place of Birth||Oslo, Norway.|
|Parents||Father: Jan-Ove Sjøholt.
Mother: Hanne Sjøholt.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 6' 1¼".
In centimeters: 186 cm.
In meters: 1.86 m.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Qualification||High School Graduated.|
|Alma Mater||Pursuing Graduation.|
|Last Update||22 May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Ragnarok Actor David Stakston Biography
- Norwegian actor David Stakston has become a permanent part of the global headlines for performing his life’s most important role of “Magne” in “Ragnarok” both seasons.
- From the beginning of season one, he has superhuman strength, but only Old lady Wenche (Eli Anne Linnestad) knows that.
- His full electric energy came out in the six-episode after fighting with the villain Vidar (Gísli Örn Garðarsson).
- In Ragnarok season 2, David appeared using his power over the villain Fjor by throwing Hammer while his on-screen brother Jonas Strand Gravli was injured.
- After passing out to the school in 2015, he got his first break to feature Magnus Fossbakken’s role in “Skam.”
- By 2017, she received a lot of attention from the public and filmmakers for his stunning performance in the Skam series.
- The 6 feet 1¼ inches height David Stakston was born to his mother Hanne Sjøholt and father Jan-Ove Sjøholt on November 22, 1999, at Oslo Capital of Norway.
- Since childhood, he likes watching movies, once after watching “Pirates of the Caribbean,” he just got and wore the costume of pirates and his mother’s hat.
- From that time on, his acting journey began because when his mother saw him, she put Stakston into the theater.
- David Alexander Sjøholt’ fame is on the emerging stage; that’s why his personal life is still not available for his fans.
- He uses social media platforms Facebook and Instagram, but people have created a duplicate account in his name, so discovering his valid account is still progress.