|Real Name||Delaney Renee Wilson.|
|Stage Name||Delaney Renee.|
|Trending for||American Idol (2022).|
|Age||19 years old.|
|Birth Date||February 13, 2003.|
|Birth Place||Boston, Massachusetts.|
|Boyfriend||Dalton W Neilan.|
|Parents||Father: Donnie Wilson.|
Mother: Jayna Fontaine Wilson.
|Paternal||Grandmother: Gloria J. Wilson.|
|Siblings||Sister: Jocelyn Wilson.|
Brother: Jacob Wilson.
|Height||In feet: 5' 4".|
In centimeters: 162 cm.
In meters: 1.62 m.
Pounds: 123 lbs.
|Show||American Idol (2022).|
|School||Somerset Berkley Regional High School.|
|Pursing||Berklee College of Music.|
|Last Update||February 28, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Meet Massachusetts Based TikTok Star Delaney Renee Wilson
- 19 years old Boston talented Tiktok star Delaney Renee Wilson has been thrust into the headlines again from February 28, just after her American Idol audition video went viral on social media.
- On the show, this beauty sang the “Opportunity” of Sia Kate Isobelle Furler (Sia) in her style and her boyfriend Dalton W Neilan played the Guitar for her.
- Judges Katy Perry, Luke Bryan & Katy Perry, were thrilled to hear her voice, and due to which she got a yes from all three & after getting Golden Ticket, she took her step towards Hollywood.
- The journey of Delaney’s arrival on the stage of American Idol began in the year 2021 when she was working as a Babysitter for Nicki Maher, and Nicki secretly recorded her singing video.
- After recording Wilson’s singing video, Nicki showed her video and asked she could post it, and literally, her video went viral on Tiktok, which got over 18 million views.
- When her video originally went viral, comments started pouring in on TikTok saying, “Bring this girl on American Idol,” and several news companies interviewed her.
- A producer from “American Idol” reached Maher in 2021 to convince Wilson to audition, then they drove to Nashville together for a live audition.
- Early Life & Career: The 5 feet 4 inches tall Delaney Renee Wilson was born in 2003 in Boston City in Massachusetts and turned 19 on February 13.
- Singing in her blood because she is the daughter of a musician Donnie Wilson and Jayna Fontaine Wilson and has been singing since the age of 6, but at that time, she never thought that she would sing on an American Idol stage.
- Renee’s ambition of appearing on American Idol began when she was 14 years old when her parents took her to Disney World to see contestants perform in front of a live audience.
- As she grew older, her desire to become a professional singer grew, and with that desire, she completed her schooling at Somerset Berkley Regional High School.
- After graduating from Somerset Berkley Regional High School, Delaney Wilson thought to join a music school to improve her singing skills, but seven music schools rejected her.
- After being rejected from seven music schools, she was disappointed but eventually got admission at Berklee College of Music.
- Love Life: In her journey from Boston to the American Idol, apart from her parents and Nicki Mahe, Delaney Renee’s boyfriend Dalton W Neilan also supported her.
- The beautiful couple began their love life when they studied at “Somerset Berkley Regional High School” even shared their beautiful pictures on Instagram.
- Social Media: In this era of social media, to make her presence wide, Like other youth, Renee also made her account on Tiktok and began uploading her solo singing video from December 15, 2020.
- In the initial days, she got only thousands of views and some followers, but today this Tiktok star Delaney Renee has over 287K followers on Tiktok and 31.7k on Instagram.