Denise Bidot (Rapper Lil Wayne’s New Girlfriend) is a plus-size model from the United States of America. She is primarily known for her Modeling work with some renowned fashion corporations such as Lane Bryant, Forever 21, Old Navy, Nordstrom, Target Corporation, and Zizzi Clothing.
The Gorgeous Healthy Model is one of the members of the Body-positivity Revolution with American-Haitian model Mama Cax, and More Three Models in brand Chromat. Every summer season, those promote the Chromat brand swimsuit to people to show unconditional love, from the inside out by wearing.
Apart from the Modelling, Bidot worked as an actor in the entertainment industry inspirational movie and Tv show. In 2011 she acted in one episode of Curvy Girls than in 2013, Denise acted in Habla Women (TV Movie). Her last movie is Straight/Curve: Redefining Body Image, in which she played the lead role in 2017.
Rapper Lil Wayne’s New Girlfriend Denise Bidot
The Recent news is that American rapper Lil Wayne revealed their love relationship with Miami x Fenty model Denise Bidot on Monday 15 June 2020 on her new girlfriend, Instagram.
Let us tell you that Rapper Lil Wayne was always in the public discussion due to his love relationship. Just a few months ago; He canceled to be getting married to fiancé La’Tecia Thomas due to some personal matter.
On Monday, the American rapper’s new girlfriend shared kissing pictures on the social media platform Instagram that images will go viral worldwide.
Childhood, Family & Mini Bio
The Lane Bryant Model Denise Bidot took birth in Miami on 13 June 1986, in Kuwaiti father and Puerto Rican mother House at Miami, Florida, United States.
Her Mother, Daphne Bidot, is working as a Conusllar of 11th grade in Miami Coral Park High School. There is no information available about Bidot’s father.
Apart from family information, let’s look at her Education Qualification Denise Completed her schooling education from the Miami Coral Park High School, the same where her mother worked. When she was 18 years old, Bidot Decided to become an actress without fear of what people think about body shape; she moved to Los Angeles to achieve success in life in 2004.
Personal Life, Marriage & Daughter
When she was not so much famous in the fashion industry in 2005, just at the age of 19 years, she got married to Gregory Vrecenak. After the four years of marriage, Denise Bidot gave birth to her daughter Jocelyn Adams. Still, the couple got divorced soon after the birth of daughter due to some personal relationship problems.
As per several publications, Denise is now the girlfriend of American Rapper Lil Wayne (Birth Name Dwayne Michael Carter Jr.). They both date from the past few months, and on 15 June 2020, the couple shared some kissing pictures on Instagram.
|Real Birth Name||Denise M. Bidot|
|Stage Name||Denise Bidot|
|Profession||Model & Actress.|
|Famous for||her Plus-size Modeling.|
|Birth of Date (DOB)||June 13, 1986.|
|Age (as of 2020)||34 years old|
|Birth Place (Hometown).||Miami, Florida.|
|Current Home Location||Los Angles.|
|Social Media Accounts|
|Height||Centimeters: 180 cm.|
Meters: 1.80 m.
Feet & Inches: 5' 11".
|Weight||Pounds: 205 lbs.|
Kilograms: 93 Kg.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||42-32-45|
|Shoe Size||9 (US).|
|Parents||Father: Kuwaiti (Name not known).|
Mother: Daphne Bidot.
|Personal Life Relationship |
|Husband (2005-2008)||Gregory Vrecenak.|
|Boyfriend||Lil Wayne (American Rapper).|
|Income & Assets|
|Net worth (As of 2020).||$7.5 Million US Dollars.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduated.|
|School||Miami Coral Park High School.|
|Modeling Work Details||1. Another Magazine ( 2014 ).|
2. Various Covers ( 2016 2014 ).
3. Marie Claire U.S. ( 2015 )
4. Swimsuits For All ( 2015 )
5. Various Campaigns ( 2015 )
6. Various Editorials ( 2016 )
7. Lane Bryant ( 2016 ).
8. Target ( 2016 )
9. Polaroids/Digitals ( 2016 )
10. Refinery 29 ( 2017 )
11. Oil of Olay ( 2018 )
12. Special Projects ( 2019 )
13. The Blonds ( 2019 )
14. Chromat ( 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 )
|Filmorgaphy||1. Curvy Girls (2011).|
2. Habla Women (TV Movie) (2013).
3. Straight/Curve: Redefining Body Image (2017).
|Last Update||16 June 2020 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Denise Bidot
- At the age of 12 Years, Bidot Start doing Acting, But when she came to Los Angeles to become an actress, she did not get any acting job. That’s the reason she got disappointed.
- Denise is a smart girl who always does some work with a backup.
- When she does not get any acting work, she starts work as a Makeup for a plus size Model in Beauty School.
- On the spot of shooting, Photographer asked her had ever thought about modeling; that was her life; she decided to take a step into modeling.
- The Beautiful lady Denise Bidot’s net worth is $5 Million to $7 million US dollars that she earned with modeling, actress, and Brand promotion.
- In 2014, she did modeling for Rick Owens. Matthew Stone clicked the photographs.
- Bidot also is known for her modeling with “There is no wrong way to be a woman.”
- In 2014, she became the Cover Model of Dare Magazine Summer.
- 2015 became her Life-Changing Year; she got an opportunity to show modeling with “Women Who Are Redefining Beauty.”
- In the same year, Denise worked for Swimsuit for All Summer for Various Campaigns (Advertising).
- Denise Bidot’s height is 5 feet 11 inches, and her weight is 93 kg that today made her a famous Plus-size Model.
- She also raised her hand for the Justice for George Floyd.